Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Agresti retweeted him. Categorical denials that the person who has authority to do so never met with Juve tonight to negotiate him coming back.

I don't see where he'd fit in if Zaniolo is coming. We won't sign him to play 15 mins per game behind DV.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Rotation player for LW / CF
If we sign Zaniolo that is Chiesa and Di Maria who can play on the left, Zaniolo, Di Maria, Chiesa and Cuadrado on the right. It was reported before that Allegri sees Morata more as a winger that pure striker so if you bring him in to rotate with Chiesa on the left then you have 3 players on the right and it is too crowded IMO

He is to expensive for that kind of role IMO, so either it's true Cuadrado is going for Zaniolo or Zaniolo doesn't come IMO if Morata is coming in

- - - Updated - - -

During today's meetings, there was no discussion regarding Morata. [Romeo Agresti - Livebianconera]

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli has understood that they have to make money, if tomorrow Koulibaly says I want to go to Juve there is little to do

Romeo agresti

Last edited:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
If we sign Zaniolo that is Chiesa and Di Maria who can play on the left, Zaniolo, Di Maria, Chiesa and Cuadrado on the right. It was reported before that Allegri sees Morata more as a winger that pure striker so if you bring him in to rotate with Chiesa on the left then you have 3 players on the right and it is too crowded IMO

He is to expensive for that kind of role IMO, so either it's true Cuadrado is going for Zaniolo or Zaniolo doesn't come IMO if Morata is coming in
I somehow see Cuadrado leaving.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
When PIMENTA arrived for the first time for Pogba, the renewal of De Ligt was set very well, but after a while everything changed, from after the match with Lazio

Romeo agresti

- - - Updated - - -

Juve got mad at Chelsea's offer

Romeo agresti

The one with Werner swap

Jun 16, 2020
I wouldn’t mind Kean staying. Our attack was toothless and he’ll score more in this new team. And we already ‘invested’ 2 years on a young guy who came from the youth. Another year won’t hurt , we overpaid tho but at least his salary isn’t very high either and with the tax benefits

Cambiaso vicino al prestito alla Salernitana. Kean verso la permanenza alla Juventus. [Michele Criscitiello - SportItalia]

- - - Updated - - -

30m would be fair. Just turned 31

Zaniolo 40m is good I guess. I think that no club would pay +50m.

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Momblano says it's totally up to KK now. There are no offers from Chelsea and Barca, it's just Juve. He asked for a couple of days before giving the green light, after which Juve will deal with nipples.

Well, at least this time he's not alone reporting concrete interest...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Imagine selling De Ligt for 90m and getting Di Maria, Pogba, Koulibaly and Zaniolo for 70 to 90m. That’s insane. It’s impossible not being exited these days as a Juventino
It's a good window if we pull that off. I think the team badly lacked experience and leadership at times last season.

Pogba doesn't really play like he has either but Koulibaly is a leader and Di Maria has won everything in club football,

There are still issues to fix though. We badly need to fix LB and I'd like another CB. Centre mid is still weak too. Pogba's injury record is worrying and if he is out we are back to the same options as last season. Maybe the sensible move is to wait on Zaniolo until next summer and use the cash on another CB and LB, not sure who though.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
It's a good window if we pull that off. I think the team badly lacked experience and leadership at times last season.

Pogba doesn't really play like he has either but Koulibaly is a leader and Di Maria has won everything in club football,

There are still issues to fix though. We badly need to fix LB though and I'd like another CB.
We need a tuttofascia for the left side, someone who’s able to play as a LWB or LW if needed. I think that Kostic is a good bet, or someone with the characteristics of Spina/Cuads.

With CB I agree I’d sacrifice Rugani in order to build some funds

Midfield is kinda short if we sell Rabiot and Arthur, but we have 3 nice talents with Rovella, Miretti and Fagioli. And it has been very silent regarding them, they’ll stay for preseason I think. On the midfield we’ll see if the board and Allegri have guts

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We need a tuttofascia for the left side, someone who’s able to play as a LWB or LW if needed. I think that Kostic is a good bet, or someone with the characteristics of Spina/Cuads.

With CB I agree I’d sacrifice Rugani in order to build some funds

Midfield is kinda short if we sell Rabiot and Arthur, but we have 3 nice talents with Rovella, Miretti and Fagioli. And it has been very silent regarding them, they’ll stay for preseason I think. On the midfield we’ll see if the board and Allegri have guts
We badly need one of the 3 youngsters to step up (Miretti still is a bit raw but young players can improve dramatically) and Zakaria to stay fit and build some momentum.

Hopefully Fagioli can do it. If not, we are an injury to Pogba away from the same midfield issues as last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)