Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Anyone against the Koulibaly signing is a retard who should pick a different hobby cause football ain't for you

We get back to the top by signing the best players in the league. Not all of them will be promising 22 y/os FFS
Koulibaly brings so much to the table, total package. I think it's not to do with football knowledge, i am convinced these people don't even watch the games to begin with.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Koulibali is guaranteed quality. Low risk signing. I'd be surprised if a richer club doesn't come for him at 40 mill.

Every other signing we are linked with involves a higher level of risk. Di Maria is very old and is dragging his feet. Pogba is a gamble because of his attitude. Bremer may turn out to be a one season wonder. Gatti is too young with no track record. Rovella and Fagioli are unknowns.

We need some of the signings to be a known reliable quality. He is not that old and doesn't break the bank.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Is 40m really that steep for one of the best CBs in Europe, even at 31 yrs of age? I wouldn't give up Gatti, just because we know MDL isn't here long term. Rugani maybe??? If Napoli was willing which most likely won't be the case. Get 20m from atalanta for demiral and add 20m cash, surely we have that spare???

Note, we bought Thuram at the age of 29/30 from memory. Cannavaro also right?? Yes different times, we had more money etc...but still, I don't think KK's age is the biggest issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)