Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
40M is steep for sure, but I’d sooner pay that for a K2 with a year left on his contract than an overrated and untested Bremer for the same price. Not convinced he’d do well in a back four for a top club.
I like K but we need to bring that price down. We can’t get two saturated over one player

- - - Updated - - -

You have to pay for proven quality though, yes, I think 30mil would be more fair and he's a CB + a physical beast. I'm not worried about him being 31.
25-30 and I agree. Price would bring stability to the back line for a few years

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You have to pay for proven quality though, yes, I think 30mil would be more fair and he's a CB + a physical beast. I'm not worried about him being 31.
Yep. Goalkeepers and defenders are the two positions you can get away with for signing older players. A lot of the better players still have plenty in the tank 30+, especially in Serie A.

Jul 2, 2006
gatti can be easily sold for 40 million if he settles here as starter for couple of years. giving him away for the so called best cb in europe for 6-7 years but somehow stuck in garbage city for all his career is a treason.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
gatti can be easily sold for 40 million if he settles here as starter for couple of years. giving him away for the so called best cb in europe for 6-7 years but somehow stuck in garbage city for all his career is a treason.
lol so now Gatti is amazing because he might get swapped for Koulibaly. Did you rate him at all before this rumor?

Jul 2, 2006
If you hate Bonucci’s brainfarts, be prepared for version 2.0.
that is one of the reasons i hate this rumour. apparently a 31 years old peanut brain with strong physique for 40 million will solve the issue about us playing worst, unspeakable, most despicable football in the world.
lol so now Gatti is amazing because he might get swapped for Koulibaly. Did you rate him at all before this rumor?
it doesn't matter how i rate but how market rates him. he got his nt cap. he's got the hype. therefore, he will worth more than a deadwood with no resale value in couple of years.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
it doesn't matter how i rate but how market rates him. he got his nt cap. he's got the hype. therefore, he will worth more than a deadwood with no resale value in couple of years.
So we should keep Gatti and play him for years, over the chance of getting one of the best CBs right now, so we can flip him for a profit years from now? Are we Sassuolo?

Jul 2, 2006
So we should keep Gatti and play him for years, over the chance of getting one of the best CBs right now, so we can flip him for a profit years from now? Are we Sassuolo?
we don't need to pay 40 million for another cb to win. we need to fix our aberrant gameplay of ours. more importantly, we should stay away from players with no resale value. i don't need to explain how hard they bite in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)