Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Romano, Schira and Di Marzio reporting he wants to leave, while Agresti said he wants to stay. Agresti has not been that good lately to say, so I would really trust the others.
Agresti has been Momblano tier pretty much the whole of last year and this year. Hard to put weight into anything he reports these days.
I think most of them are clueless and just speculating for most parts tbh, however what i think Agresti is quite reliable on is the reporting about the U23 players that we are moving around along with the internal contract negotiations etc…

In terms of everything else he has as many hits and misses as the rest.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
It all depends on the price. Emerson is perfectly capable of being a very good LB in Serie A which should be our first concern now. If we can get him cheaply to play one season and become backup in the next season (as Alex Sandro fucks off) for let's say Udogie, it's ok in my book.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
lol I 100% don’t believe a word of it. That much money and he’s back there in a heartbeat.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds more like you chose to ignore very loud rumours for whatever reason.
Didn’t know there was a difference between a LOUD and a low rumor. PP I imagine can afford the best PR people In spreading the word.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)