Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
How the hell is Paredes a grinta player? When did the meaning of grinta change?
That’s what all my argentinians are telling me. Grinta and a mean tackle as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Better vision and passing than Rabiot and Arthur aswel. We needed a experienced DM imo.
He will parapiss off the haters as well.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has a the occasional nasty tackle in him. But I seen him plenty in PSG and Roma, and he struck me as the opposite of grinta. Plays quite soft in traditional regista role. Just focused on next pass and not dynamic at all outside that.

It doesn't matter playstyle imo. When the bottom line is this guy is simply not good enough for Juve.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He has a the occasional nasty tackle in him. But I seen him plenty in PSG and Roma, and he struck me as the opposite of grinta. Plays quite soft in traditional regista role. Just focused on next pass and not dynamic at all outside that.

It doesn't matter playstyle imo. When the bottom line is this guy is simply not good enough for Juve.
A lot of the points being made here aren't about his abilities but about what he allows others in the team to do. I know you said that doesn't matter when the player is just not up to par, but I disagree. For me that's the basis of tactics as a whole.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

:agree:

Much is being made of him being better than Arthur and Rabiot. And while he is definitely better than those two, that doesn’t say much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)