Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I’d take Werner. He’d constantly give an option in behind, stretch defences and create his own chances.
Conversion rate would probably stay low.

Would help establish domestic dominance before we can consider real progress in Europe again.
Don't need another Morata

We have so many inconsistent pussies already

Just ask them to pay cash in full or they can fuck off

Can't head into another season with a dismantled defense

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Zaniolo = 15/20m+ Arthur (hopefully Mourinho gets convinced in his skills) is really good deal. Big question is his health after these two bad injures.

But honestly if we manage to get Kostic, Werner (if MDL deal happens) + anyone of Berardi/Zaniolo/Di Maria its a great change to Berna, Morata, Dybala and Kean!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If we sell De Ligt, we need to replace him with an elite CB. Without De Ligt, we have washed up Bonucci as the only 'reliable' CB.

It has to be a Koulibaly/Skriniar level CB else defense will be the new midfield

We already have trash fullbacks as it is

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Don't need another Morata

We have so many inconsistent pussies already

Just ask them to pay cash in full or they can fuck off

Can't head into another season with a dismantled defense
I think he’s far better than Morata.
Adding to the collection of weak minded, inconsistent players would certainly be creating a bigger problem though.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
My guy tells me Chelsea getting serious about doing a deal. They don't have the cash for the buyout clause unless the new owners approve. Right now they are serious about cash with player deal. A lot of movement on this. If De Ligt shows a desire to leave, it's done. We'd be taking a non-starter from Chelsea though.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If he wants to go to Chelsea we'd have to take trash from them, Chelsea won't let us have anyone good. It's better for us to start a bidding war between some of the clubs by going public if he wants to leave. PSG would be all over this and most likely pay the buyout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)