Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who can I offer myself to for CB position? I played CB and RB in Edmonton’s div 3 men’s league. I’ll accept 0.5mil/year 4 year contract. @Mark :donedeal:
Can you last 90 seconds though, let alone 90 minutes? :p :b81:

Love you Habibi. If I owned Pyramids FC in Egypt, I'd sign you immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone mentioning names like Lolmagnoli, Acerbic or some other turd nugget Jabronis should be banned.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
ok so who do you want to replace MdL and Chiello?

name 2 players, RCB and LCB.

Besides Bremer and KK.

go!
Easy Ndicka/Badiashile for LCB, Soyoncu/Akanji for RCB

Ndicka, Soyoncu and Akanji are on the last year of contracts, we could easily get a good transfer fee negotiated.

- - - Updated - - -

It's already starting;
#Juve among the popular defenders there is also the Benoît profile #Badiashile currently in force at #Monaco . Exploratory surveys and high evaluation.

Last edited:

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
We all knew what will happen with De Ligt. It will also happen with vlahovic and every other non-italian player in the next two years.. The gap betwen epl, spanish, psg and italy is too huge. Our league is just not enought attracitve and salaries are far below...

And fuc. Those media, covid, war, crisis and also fu... Transfers. Lies, lies, lies everywhere.

I love De ligt, he will probably be one of the top 3 cb's in the next 3-5 years. But selling him before getting his sub is just hilarius. Looks like we will keep fuc... Alex sandro and already renew de shit. That's what should concern us the most...

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Come on, we already know De Ligt would leave when he arrived. Big difference between him and other signings, from day 1 it was clear, then we even had Ronaldo and was champions of italy. Maby our weak results the last 2 seasons impacted De Ligt to leave earlier, but he would leave sooner or later.

And for once, we should not be dissapointed, Pogba was a hard one, he was great and showed it every year. Has De Ligt in his 3 seasons been top 3 performing CB in the leauge? No not even close, there are alot of CB out there, im not worried. Take as much cash as we can and invest it smart.

May 26, 2016
Come on, we already know De Ligt would leave when he arrived. Big difference between him and other signings, from day 1 it was clear, then we even had Ronaldo and was champions of italy. Maby our weak results the last 2 seasons impacted De Ligt to leave earlier, but he would leave sooner or later.

And for once, we should not be dissapointed, Pogba was a hard one, he was great and showed it every year. Has De Ligt in his 3 seasons been top 3 performing CB in the leauge? No not even close, there are alot of CB out there, im not worried. Take as much cash as we can and invest it smart.
Kinda agree. Milk the EPL clubs , get a bidding war going and cash in as much as possible.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We are actually lucky that the hype for him is still that high and we can get good money. I really don't understand why, because looking at it neutrally nothing justifies anything more than 60m for him.
His age is obviously key in this equation, along with his agents knowing how to market him ofc.

It sure doesn’t come as much of a surprise that the agency representing him is rather very potent in making sure that the hype stays there regardless of the actual performances on the pitch, instead focusing rather on his age, ex-Ajax captaincy that would suggest leadership traits(although we haven’t seen much of it here) and the overall potential/margin to improve being likely promoted as the main highlights.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Aggiornamento #DiMaria: il Fideo, al momento, non vuole dare risposte e prende altro tempo per decidere il suo futuro // #DiMaria update: at the moment El Fideo wants more time to consider his future before giving a definitive answer @GoalItalia @Goal - Agresti

How about saying a fuck you to this motherfucker and move onto other targets.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
We are actually lucky that the hype for him is still that high and we can get good money. I really don't understand why, because looking at it neutrally nothing justifies anything more than 60m for him.
I feel 75-85m would be the deal between us and Chelsea. Even Inter asked 80m for Skriniar from PSG with 4.5 years older.
De Ligt will become what Van Dijk for Liverpool and Dias for Man City

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I feel 75-85m would be the deal between us and Chelsea. Even Inter asked 80m for Skriniar from PSG with 4.5 years older.
De Ligt will become what Van Dijk for Liverpool and Dias for Man City
Yeah, but Skriniar is probably level or even two above, probably top5, maybe even top3 CB in the world for last season and is still young for a defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)