Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (136 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Chelsea can fuck right off. Wiener is worth about as much as a bag of dicks.

- - - Updated - - -

I fucking hate the EPL and the deplorable self entitled Britibong Cunts.

Oh, look, here's an overrated British Turd - omg, he's so talented. Let's pay 100 million quid for him bruv. He's stellar!

Someone needs to nuke that POS country and rid us of scones, crumpets, and the EPL.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
40 + Werner :lol: 95+Werner and we can think about it. :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

but seriously if they want offer players to us we should ask for Hudson Odoi. 80+ Odoi is good.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
So Chelsea initially offered 25M + Werner lmaooooo

They probably still think we have Paratici in charge.
Yeah and Di Marzio said they would go maximum to 45m + Werner which is still not enough for Juve and in fact they asked for the clause to be paid in full even though they like Werner as a player. Also said Werner has 10-11m net and he would like to come to Juve and knows he would have to reduce his salary to come. Also said it will be a long negotiation.

Much ado about nothing so far imo. Still a chance MDL signs a contract extension and also GDM said there is a big difference in valuations of two players and in cash portion of the offer.

I hope (and I am fairly confident) we won't cave in. At the end of the day another year with De Ligt in the team even without the extension is worth more to us than selling him now way under value. Not my money, but if these are the best offers we will get I would bet on us. Don't sell him, build a good team and hope to convince him to extend during the season or next summer.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
And if it has to be a cash + player from Chelsea just demand Kante from them. We'll even throw in Rabiot as a sign of good will

with his contract expires next year and Bayern already signed Mane, maybe we can sign him for around 30m. so why we are after Berardi and Zaniolo?
It'd be at least 40 and Gnabry wants 15m+ in wages. LaLiga or EPL bound

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
It'd be at least 40 and Gnabry wants 15m+ in wages. LaLiga or EPL bound

Given the financial differences between the Italian teams and EPL teams, PSG, Real and Bayern its unlikely that a team from Italy will even reach the CL final in the next 10 years. we are becoming like the Portuguese league. Football has become a rich and poor game and the distance is getting bigger day by day .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
For 60m + Werner I would consider it. That would be a 90-95m evaluation for De Ligt, you get a LW/ST player who can be a backup for both Chiesa and DV + 60m to either spend all on one CB (Pau Torres) or maybe split into Bremer + another player.

Wouldn't be my favorite, but would not hate that deal at least

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
For 60m + Werner I would consider it. That would be a 90-95m evaluation for De Ligt, you get a LW/ST player who can be a backup for both Chiesa and DV + 60m to either spend all on one CB (Pau Torres) or maybe split into Bremer + another player.

Wouldn't be my favorite, but would not hate that deal at least
Werner is trash. How about we get to choose another player maybe?

Or pay the cash, they're loaded anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)