Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (149 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Sven Botman will be a Newcastle player next season. The Dutch defender will sought after by Milan and the English club: the 45 million euro offer (bonus included) was too high for the Rossoneri and it has definitely convinced Lille.

Too expensive imo

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Arthur and the €25M, sure since he is effectively worthless. McKennie, no.
You wouldn't be willing to sacrifice McNuggets for Zaniolo? Come on man. We're not talking Davids or Zidane here.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who wants zaniolo is either blind or just dumb . The zaniolo he was is gone injuries have ruined his career before its even had chance start. Don't want him dont need him not good enough
43c4072fc0ed415922080f66493253ba.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t we still need a Regista?
No, we don't. Fuck that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Berardi >>> Zaniolo

Maybe in your dreams.

alaska

May 25, 2013

one year left on contract. could easily get him for 20ish million
>Humiliating everyone
Including David Moyes?

Also, why do footballers get those star tattoos? And on the neck? Do they actually think it looks good? Footballers' aesthetic tastes are as strong of evidence for CTE in this sport as any medical study.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You wouldn't be willing to sacrifice McNuggets for Zaniolo? Come on man. We're not talking Davids or Zidane here.
I worry about his attitude, and I'd be lying if I said his injury history was totally fine too. I also think McKennie (€30M) and €25M is too much for him considering the above, we should be able to get him for cheaper.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Arrivabene has everything agreed already: Di Maria, Pogba, Rabiot and Arthur sales, MDL renewal... Cherubini just needs to sign off on them but he is on vacation @TWW
:rofl: Isn't the Brutish Oaf Arrivederci Chimichanga's boss? :boh: :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

I worry about his attitude, and I'd be lying if I said his injury history was totally fine too. I also think McKennie (€30M) and €25M is too much for him considering the above, we should be able to get him for cheaper.
All valid points, but we need a Zaniolo more than a Mcnuggets as things stand. Our attack is super thin and light. No Turdeski, No Dybala, Morata and Kean on their way out. We're left with an injured Chiesa and Vlahovic as our only attacking option - factor in Cuads too if you want to consider him a winger.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Another day closer to pre-season, another day without signing 5/6 of the new players needed to improve this squad.
I'd rather they do their due diligence, target the correct players, make sure the deals meet our criteria and the mechanics that best suit us. We have failed miserably in the past, eg. Rabiot, Ramsay.

I also think the MDL meeting needed to happen. If he is indeed wanting to leave, the 100m we get could change who we target and our whole transfer strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)