Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Is this 1985?

The only pressure at 2022 JJ is to make duckface on instagram to sell man-purse
If only that were true. But Chelsea is also a club with big pressure, and it's a strikers graveyard in recent times. But the PL is a more suitable league for his style, so god knows what would happen with Allegri playing him in Morata's old role.

Warner needs to go back to a top 6 German team and rebuild himself playing every game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We have Pogba, Di Maria and Cambiaso lined up plus Gatti already signed. All before the actual start of the mercato. Lighten up.
Cambiaso and Gatti are ok signings tbh - nothing to get too excited about. They have the potential to be decent backups, but they're also equally as likely to turn into bonafide Jabronis, in the ilk of Marco Motta :yuck: :inter: and Legrotagglie.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Cambiaso and Gatti are ok signings tbh - nothing to get too excited about. They have the potential to be decent backups, but they're also equally as likely to turn into bonafide Jabronis, in the ilk of Marco Motta :yuck: :inter: and Legrotagglie.
With the amount of holes we have in the squad, we won't be signing world beaters all around. That's a given. I'm still expecting a surprise/bigger signing later on in the mercato if we can sell some deadwood first.

My point here is inter have actually done shit for now, yet people are acting like their mercato has been amazing so far...

Cambiaso, to me, is just a Pellegrini replacement. He can probably do a job in Serie A but he's not the long term replacement.

PS: I also forgot Kostic. That's 5 players more or less in our hands...

Last edited:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Potentially we need a new CB, a LB, a RW, #10 and a back-up striker if Kean leaves.
Woj
Danilo Bonucci Bremer Gaya
Locatelli Pogba
Di Maria Zaniolo Chiesa
Vlahovic​

Cuadrado, Gatti, Rugani, Alex Sandro, MdS, McKennie, Zakaria, Berardi, Kean on the bench

Bremer: 40M
Zaniolo: 40M
Berardi: 30M
Gaya: 30M
Pogba: free
Di maria: free

140M

Out:
De Ligt: 80M
Rabiot: 10M
Arthur: /
Pellegrini: 10M

100M

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Potentially we need a new CB, a LB, a RW, #10 and a back-up striker if Kean leaves.
Woj
Danilo Bonucci Bremer Gaya
Locatelli Pogba
Di Maria Zaniolo Chiesa
Vlahovic​

Cuadrado, Gatti, Rugani, Alex Sandro, MdS, McKennie, Zakaria, Berardi, Kean on the bench

Bremer: 40M
Zaniolo: 40M
Berardi: 30M
Gaya: 30M
Pogba: free
Di maria: free

140M

Out:
De Ligt: 80M
Rabiot: 10M
Arthur: /
Pellegrini: 10M

100M
No to Zaniolo. Not needed

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We have Pogba, Di Maria and Cambiaso lined up plus Gatti already signed. All before the actual start of the mercato. Lighten up.
Only Pogba is confirmed and rumours about Zaniolo show that we are fed up waiting for di Maria answer.But my question is who are the replacements for de ligt and chiellini? Milenkovic Romagnoli Bremer Koulibaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)