Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Its an easy yes, he is 21, super experienced top goalie already and comes without transfer fee.
What's the point of having players take their chances and prove their worth if we're just going to replace them anyway? I believe in rewarding players who do well and Szczesny is a top quality goalkeeper who deserves his spot through his on the pitch performances.

bobeAle

Aug 11, 2014
Juventus have an agreement with Mino Raiola for the arrival of Donnarumma in the next summer for free. Gigi will earn around €9-10m/year at Juventus. (Sportitalia)

Juventus will pay around €15m for Raiola as commission for the arrival of Donnarumma in the coming summer. (Sportitalia)

:mino:
Doesn’t Pogba’s contract also expire next summer? :green:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There's some truth in those words
yeah, there's some. it's a weird, unbalanced squad, especially for a club of this size. still, it's a cheap excuse for sarri, who never connected with neither the club, nor the players, and never built a squad. he's most probably a well prepared tactician, but a coach's job is way more complicated than drawing stuff on a chalkboard. anyway, happy that he's out and we seem to have a staff with some connection to the club.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What's the point of having players take their chances and prove their worth if we're just going to replace them anyway? I believe in rewarding players who do well and Szczesny is a top quality goalkeeper who deserves his spot through his on the pitch performances.

I'm not sure what you are arguing, they are similar level, but Donna is 21, probably the biggiest long term goalkeeper asset in the game, if we can get him for free, its a no brainer. Woj is good, but he is a decade older, as soon as you can get a top player thats decade younger for free, you do it. It wont be hard for Woj to find a new team if this deal happened, he is a quality keeper in a sport which thats allways needed.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm not sure what you are arguing, they are similar level, but Donna is 21, probably the biggiest long term goalkeeper asset in the game, if we can get him for free, its a no brainer. Woj is good, but he is a decade older, as soon as you can get a top player thats decade younger for free, you do it. It wont be hard for Woj to find a new team if this deal happened, he is a quality keeper in a sport which thats allways needed.
Best Italian GK has to be at Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)