Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
When you see Havertz sold 80 M, or the nobody Portuguese leaving for 40 million to wolverhampton, Aouar worth easly 60-70, but Lyon always sells its players very badly, unlike Monaco which manages to swindle other clubs (70 M for Lemar) or Lille (80 M for Pepe lol).
i guess , but you and I know juve doesn't have that kind of money so waiting for us to make that kind of offer seems futile.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
When you see Havertz sold 80 M, or the nobody Portuguese leaving for 40 million to wolverhampton, Aouar worth easly 60-70, but Lyon always sells its players very badly, unlike Monaco which manages to swindle other clubs (70 M for Lemar) or Lille (80 M for Pepe lol).
Chelsea is spending because they havent spent in 2 years, and sold Hazard for 160m lol.

Wolverhampton is part of Jorge Mendes money laundering machine. Doing favours in-between all the clubs he indirectly runs, moving his client with inflated figures then doing other favourable deals other way (Porto are getting few wolves players for cheap or nothing).

No one else is really spending.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You don't want him even for free ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
free players still have wages (10m net is what dollarrumma is asking for according to the latest) and since it's raiola, a huge agent fee is expected too. i reckon donnarumma would be more expensive than tek is, even with his improved and unrealistically high wages. let's put that money in an other raiola client, the dortmund blondie, before real gets him.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
free players still have wages (10m net is what dollarrumma is asking for according to the latest) and since it's raiola, a huge agent fee is expected too. i reckon donnarumma would be more expensive than tek is, even with his improved and unrealistically high wages. let's put that money in an other raiola client, the dortmund blondie, before real gets him.
I can totally see us plusvalenza Tek next season and have Perin as his back up. That's how Juventus rolls these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)