Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (125 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Wow.. Someone took things too seriously..
and its funny to compare the whole Ronaldo Messi situation as Ronaldo was strongly linked even if out of the blue.
Messi is basically linked because what he has done. Man City should open a thread.

As for Mark - I think his calmas are spot on.

and last about the looks of footballers - No one really care about it.. Even if Im not one of those who talked about beauty, I didnt really think anyone would take this seriously..
Probably someone with some homophobic issues..

Anyway - He can enjoy his new buddies there but seriously I think this forum is great.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Wow.. Someone took things too seriously..
and its funny to compare the whole Ronaldo Messi situation as Ronaldo was strongly linked even if out of the blue.
Messi is basically linked because what he has done. Man City should open a thread.

As for Mark - I think his calmas are spot on.

and last about the looks of footballers - No one really care about it.. Even if Im not one of those who talked about beauty, I didnt really think anyone would take this seriously..
Probably someone with some homophobic issues..

Anyway - He can enjoy his new buddies there but seriously I think this forum is great.
No offence, but i think you took that post too seriously too. The poster is just a sad loser because he cant bask in the glory that is Tuz. Haters gonna hate

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Gazzetta saying that Suarez wants a buonuscita from Barca. What a big red flag. So he can come for free, get 10m a year and still wants the money from his last year even though he can sign here. Greedy as fuck. We’ll be stuck in the same situation in 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)