Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (220 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014

Apparently Cadena SER is very reliable.
I listened to it. He was framing it as a dark horse. But he also said "no creo" several times. lol. It does sound like we're at least listening, which makes sense. I don't doubt for a second that Adidas would really like Messi at a large club that wears its kit. That basically means United or Juventus because Real is out of the question. That is probably a couple of million extra kit sales over 2-3 years at a pretty decent gross margin. (Those things sell for more than 100 EUR). They can also steal share from Nike and prevent Puma from taking that share. So I'm sure Adidas would be willing to help as long as the benefit exceeds whatever cost they would incur.

That being said: it sounds like he prefers City.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dest, Danilo, DeS...Better hope Cuads never gets injured.
The 3Ds = Disastrous Dastardly Dipshits OR Distressing Disappointing Douchecunts.

- - - Updated - - -

All of you are only down on Locatelli because he is italian. He is extremely talented and would excel greatly here
WRONG! If you stop being a nationalistic marinara guzzling Muppet, you'd also realize many of us would love Zaniolo here, and he's Italian.

Locatelli isn't good enough for a starting 11 spot in Juventus, and if management/Pirlo think he is, then we have serious problems.

I trust Pirlo to know what a quality WC midfield looks like, since he played in one and was one of the greatest players of his generation.

- - - Updated - - -

he said "won't cost 50m+" how much is a haaland? and how much money would we have left for a midfielder?

btw i don't think haaland would move this summer. he should be our priority for next summer though.
You misspelled Zaniolo. Haaland can come in 2022 - Zaniolo needs to be ours by the summer of 2021.

Biggest Italian club + Biggest Italian talent --> that's the way it's supposed to be.

Any news from that crazy cunt Mumble-Ano.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
God I hope we aren't getting both. Could you imagine how ridiculous that is to have Dybala, CR7, Dzeko and Suare on massive paychecks meanwhile we're signing Americans at CM and FB :lol3:
I don't mind signing Americans, as long as they're good. I care about the team putting itself in the best position to win, so if we bring in someone from Tahiti and another player from Comoros, I couldn't care less, as long as we win.

However, we seem to have this fascination/fixation with bringing in household geezers, players who once commanded fear and respect, but who are currently one injury away from retirement.

Can you imagine Johnny in Cobra Kai training geriatric fucks? That's what chasing after Dzeko and Suarez feels like.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Dybala + Kean
Kulusevski + Cuadrado + Kean
Ronaldo + Bernard + Kean

We should be starting Kulusevski + Dybala + Ronaldo if we go 3 up top because Kulusevski and Ronaldo are wingers. Dzeko/Suarez means Dybala is out of position. That Dzeko money should go towards Aouar or a left back because we're OK everywhere else. Let's be realistic, nobody will want Khedira, Bernard etc so let's save money instead of adding to that list with Dzeko and Suarez. It's very simple Mr Pirlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 208)