Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (159 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Dzeko/Suarez and Locatelli then we are done, not what I want but just what I believe will happen. Ofcourse some will leave, Romero, Perin, Higuain, Khedira.
no Locatelli With Arthur and kulusevski in the starting line-up now we only should go for 3 good players, but we need ST, fulbacks and maybe another midfieler. Great hopes on this mercato.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I believed you when you said Spinazzola>Sandro but you let me down with that.

Would you spend €40M on Locatelli and most importantly is Locatelli > Aouar ?
No he isn't better than aouar but some on here speak of him like he's horrible which he is nowhere near that. He also may have some characteristics better than even tonali

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
In this case I highly doubt dzeko or suarez are joining to be back up to dybala. I think if we can manage to loan kean back then he is the understudy to whoever plays that cf role. But even that has seemed to stall also.

We are just fucked with the deadweight in this squad...how can we offload 8 or so players in a few weeks and expect to bring in another 5? Just not possible. Some players need to know their limitations....de sciglio for example should be looking at a mid table club...that is all he is good enough for...save your career....before you rot on the bench for another season.

Costa bernadeschi de sciglio higuain khedira rugani ramsey....how can we offload this in the coming weeks? Just not possible.

Kean locatelli and a natural right back wouod be good additions.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Suarez comes - we're officialy a joke of a club. 2 dead horses in attack holding back Dybala from becoming the world's best.
So if Dzeko comes we are smart but if Suarez who is way better comes we are a joke?!
Ofcourse we all want great young players but after Covid-19.. We need to fix our problems and be smart about it.
We reduced the age while the thing is we cant get any good under-30 CF for a price we can pay so we turn to older but still has a year or two in themselves which are Dzeko and Suarez.
Would it be bad to get any of them?! Performance wise - Dzeko would compliment both Dybala and Ronaldo while Suarez could mean business.
As for the deal - It all depends on wages so if we get Suarez on reasonable wages I`d say its a good move but of course there is the transfer fee which is unknown for now...

- - - Updated - - -

In this case I highly doubt dzeko or suarez are joining to be back up to dybala. I think if we can manage to loan kean back then he is the understudy to whoever plays that cf role. But even that has seemed to stall also.

We are just fucked with the deadweight in this squad...how can we offload 8 or so players in a few weeks and expect to bring in another 5? Just not possible. Some players need to know their limitations....de sciglio for example should be looking at a mid table club...that is all he is good enough for...save your career....before you rot on the bench for another season.

Costa bernadeschi de sciglio higuain khedira rugani ramsey....how can we offload this in the coming weeks? Just not possible.

Trade with Pogba.

Seriously now - It is a problem but window just opened and we might sell again in January..
P.S I think there was something about Pirlo want to use Bernardeschi in a different role.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So if Dzeko comes we are smart but if Suarez who is way better comes we are a joke?!
Ofcourse we all want great young players but after Covid-19.. We need to fix our problems and be smart about it.
We reduced the age while the thing is we cant get any good under-30 CF for a price we can pay so we turn to older but still has a year or two in themselves which are Dzeko and Suarez.
Would it be bad to get any of them?! Performance wise - Dzeko would compliment both Dybala and Ronaldo while Suarez could mean business.
As for the deal - It all depends on wages so if we get Suarez on reasonable wages I`d say its a good move but of course there is the transfer fee which is unknown for now...

- - - Updated - - -

Trade with Pogba.

Seriously now - It is a problem but window just opened and we might sell again in January..
P.S I think there was something about Pirlo want to use Bernardeschi in a different role.
Seriously f pogba prima donna

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

Kean coming back will be a dream come true.

That kid offers so much energy in dressing room and also on the pitch. CR7 will admire his motivated press on opponents.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Kean coming back will be a dream come true.

That kid offers so much energy in dressing room and also on the pitch. CR7 will admire his motivated press on opponents.
For me it just makes sense. He is young and knows he wont be a starter but will be first preference lff the bench when replacing whichever CF we have starting. He has experience at the club and proved he was a good player to be understudy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)