Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Maybe Pirlo will be able to get the best out of him and help him with what he lacks most which is poor(in fact attrocious) decision making, if Pirlo won't be able to transmit some of his tranquility and know-how on how to keep a cool head under pressure then who?

I really believe that if he doesn't take the necessary leap this season it's surely going to be his last here without a doubt.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He shouldn't be given another opportunity. I don't know why some of you are so patient with this particular dead weight, keen on giving him yet another chance to prove what we already know, that he's garbage. If I had a turd in my toilet, I'd flush it, and not wait until I take my next shit and see how it looks compared to the old one.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He shouldn't be given another opportunity. I don't know why some of you are so patient with this particular dead weight, keen on giving him yet another chance to prove what we already know, that he's garbage. If I had a turd in my toilet, I'd flush it, and not wait until I take my next shit and see how it looks compared to the old one.
It’s just optimistic thinking man, seeing that he is most likely staying for another year all we can do is hope that he’ll be able to bring something more to the table this time around, club seems to give him another make or break shot now while he’s not in his early 30’s either so who knows, will still have some resale value next summer too and Pirlo might just actually help bring a better version out of him.

I, as most, would have ofc rather looked at other options and just offloaded him to get this over with but it is what it is atm.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
LE CONDIZIONI DI FEDERICO BERNARDESCHI
Federico Bernardeschi, a seguito del problema muscolare riferito in Nazionale, è stato sottoposto oggi presso il J|Medical ad accertamenti radiologici che hanno evidenziato una lesione di medio grado del muscolo retto femorale della coscia sinistra; tra 15 giorni verrà sottoposto a nuovi controlli.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
You better be gone by the time I arrive in Torino because if I still find you there imma pull out a muscle that i keep in my pants and show you something interesting you piece of guys i think i'm at the wrong border there's a sign that says Magyarország and a fat red haired merchant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)