Apr 17, 2013
He should go to Turkey actually. He's still in his prime, can get paid, and they're gonna love him there. He can be their Beckham
Better solution indeed, a month later that Saint Sophia converted into a mosque, if Erdogan is smart I advise him to send a young italian gay christian to prison for indecency, it would be a great coup for him and new provocation against Europe.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Better solution indeed, a month later that Saint Sophia converted into a mosque, if Erdogan is smart I advise him to send a young italian gay christian to prison for indecency, it would be a great coup for him and new provocation against Europe.
Maybe we should only make it a loan deal then. 2 years. He gonna toughen up in that prison, become stronger mentally, make commitments to change his life, become a man. Then when he comes back he can guide us to CL glory

Apr 17, 2013
Maybe we should only make it a loan deal then. 2 years. He gonna toughen up in that prison, become stronger mentally, make commitments to change his life, become a man. Then when he comes back he can guide us to CL glory
I think rather that after 2 years in turkish prison, his name will be Farah ibn Al-Benhadglaoui, he will deny our lord Jesus Christ and consider football as haram. End of carreer. Inshallah:xfingers:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter:

Why is Turdeski still here? They should pack his bags and tell him to fuck off. Come on Raiola, you fat fuck. Find your boy a new club.

And no, it's not being a hater - he's useless and his time here has expired. It's those of you that keep hoping for some resurrection that are hopeless and delusional. He's only on the NT because of dearth of talent in his position (whatever that may be).

- - - Updated - - -

Should be our captain.
We're a top club. He can go captain Spal or Juve Stabia.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fans should take turns pelting him with eggs and rotten tomatoes. Eggs are actually delicious and nutritious, so he's probably unworthy. They should just pelt him with expired grub and rotten tomatoes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)