AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You better be gone by the time I arrive in Torino because if I still find you there imma pull out a muscle that i keep in my pants and show you something interesting you piece of guys i think i'm at the wrong border there's a sign that says Magyarország and a fat red haired merchant
You're going to show him your glutes? :klin:

Jun 16, 2020
Im actually sad that he’s injured. Already lost hope that we’d sell him and maybe I was starting to get naive, but somewhere had the feeling that Pirlo could turn him into 2018 Bernardeschi. I was liking the wingback idea, always thought that he should play on the left side of the pitch. Now he’ll miss the rest of preseason.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Probably the player I hate the most on the roster, and, trust me, there are a few worthy candidates.

When did we become a team so full of cunts and unlikable players?
i dont hate any of the players, but i strongly dislike him.

main reason is unlike Matuidi's lack of skill, or khedira's injury issues, berna has all the physicial qualities to be a top player but mentally he is the definition of weak.

imagine if he had even %25 of ronaldo's mentality. he would be on the level of di maria. but no, he had to be broken

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter:

Italy is cursed. Baggio, Del Piero, and Zaniolo - major talents who suffered career altering injuries, although both Baggio and DP had more than decent careers.

Then, we have shitstains like Turdeski who are always fit and healthy. The world is not a fair place.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We've been giving him chances for over 1000 days. It's time to sever ties. I though some teams in the EPL thought he was a wing wizard and a magician, while Simeone and ATM seem to like him. We should try and make something happen.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
We've been giving him chances for over 1000 days. It's time to sever ties. I though some teams in the EPL thought he was a wing wizard and a magician, while Simeone and ATM seem to like him. We should try and make something happen.
C'mon, all he needs is 365 more days! He will be better than Baggio! :sheik:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)