Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
If we chose him instead of Manuel Locatelli we surely made a big mistake. Hope to be proven wrong.
Now, they seem to be 2 very different players. Locatelli’s role would be different. Surely, this is low risk at its lowest, and hopefully shouldn’t preclude us from signing him if that’s what Pirlo wants.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If we chose him instead of Manuel Locatelli we surely made a big mistake. Hope to be proven wrong.
Locatelli is a regista while Mckennie is B2B

Both have different roles in their respective teams

- - - Updated - - -

Worse shooting and passing then Matuidi. Is it even possible? :lol:
He's attempted way more forward passes than Matuidi who likes to play it safe

Matuidi had 90+ passing accuracy even at PSG. That stat doesnt mean much in a wider context.

Jun 16, 2020
D0F1D6DF-8AB9-4362-BEA1-F2AFA2C2B06C.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone do the comparison between Weston and Locatelli.
Still a big difference between Schalke and Juventus:

Juventus
Goal scored: 76 in 38 Serie A games, 56% possession, finished 1st

Schalke
Goals scored: 38 in 34 Bundesliga games, 49% possession, finished 12th

Just some fast whoscored facts. I think that those teams in terms of quality, playing style etc are to different to compare Matuidi and McKennie. His offensive stats would be very different with us I guess.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Typical Juventus fans. Judging a player before even seeing him play. I wonder who many of you have seen him play more than 3 times.
I remember my Italian forum when we bought Pogba, Mostly critical opinion and most of them did not even see the 17 min he player in the first team.
He was as good as unknown, and look what happened. Now everybody wants him while he is playing terrible. I wanted him to come the 1 time, now he can stay in Man. U
He is not worth 100 mil.
The only Mid I really want is Aouar and not only by watching the CL but I also watch a number of game of Lyon in league 1 before the whole Covid 19 story.
Give Weston a chance! Give him at least 5 games before winning . That is also valid for my Bro Bianconero 81

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Typical Juventus fans. Judging a player before even seeing him play. I wonder who many of you have seen him play more than 3 times.
I remember my Italian forum when we bought Pogba, Mostly critical opinion and most of them did not even see the 17 min he player in the first team.
He was as good as unknown, and look what happened. Now everybody wants him while he is playing terrible. I wanted him to come the 1 time, now he can stay in Man. U
He is not worth 100 mil.
The only Mid I really want is Aouar and not only by watching the CL but I also watch a number of game of Lyon in league 1 before the whole Covid 19 story.
Give Weston a chance! Give him at least 5 games before winning . That is also valid for my Bro Bianconero 81
We have seen Locatelli play. And this will be his 4th season in Serie A. Already a proven player. I Hope we sell Ramsey and get rid of Khedira so we sign two more players. Aoar and Locatelli, so Wiston will be 6th in pecking order.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Aouar? Partey? KDB?
You are the most unrealistic person in the forum. KBC like SMS, Messi and some others will never come at least not this year.
Why all ways saying the same thing. I hope you know we do not have the money, so stay with your feet on the ground.
I am sure you are a nice guy but you seem to be in Lalaland about these transfers.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I like him. Only seen him twice but on both occasions he stood out. Felt like he was everywhere and taking charge. I know it doesn't mean much but based on those two games, I liked what I saw.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Aouar? Partey? KDB?
:howler:

I find posts like this hard to deal with because they are so detached from reality that they’re hard to even try and reason with.

We’ve been softly linked with 1 of those, Aouar. You can forget about the other two. I would also love to sign Aouar, but nothing is really pointing that way. However, signing one player doesn’t preclude that it won’t happen, we’ve got a midfield to revamp and this guy isn’t going to replace both Matuidi and Khedira. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)