Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
We have seen Locatelli play. And this will be his 4th season in Serie A. Already a proven player. I Hope we sell Ramsey and get rid of Khedira so we sign two more players. Aoar and Locatelli, so Wiston will be 6th in pecking order.
The chances of Locatelli seeing here are reduced to 10%. Sassuolo want money a good amount of money, cause their priority is to keep him.
I am speaking here about Mc Kennie. Did you see more than 3 full games of him?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think we should prioritize Aouar over Locatelli (we can always close with Sass later on). Lyon are probably in more need of money than Sass, and Locatelli isn't worth a lick over 30 million.

I do believe that if we go in with an offer of a 20 million loan + obligation to buy (30+ bonuses) Lyon will accept, especially if Aouar wants to come here and is convinced by our project (Having Pirlo and CR7 also helps).

McKennie is a decent option off the bench, and he's quite young, so it's a win win, especially considering the figures being mentioned.

I am sure Pirlo is aware of how much the midfield needs to improve (after all, he was a midfielder and was part of the best Juventus midfield since the Lippi era).

Arthur, Bentancur, Aouar, Rabiot, McKennie and Locatelli/De Paul is a young and dynamic midfield.

Get rid of Higuain, Khedira, Turdeski, De Sciglio, Rugani - Costa and Ramsey if possible. With those players being sold, I'm sure we'd have enough money to go for another RB and a backup striker (perhaps that young kid from PSV, or bring Kean back).

Next summer, go all in for Zaniolo.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
You are the most unrealistic person in the forum. KBC like SMS, Messi and some others will never come at least not this year.
Why all ways saying the same thing. I hope you know we do not have the money, so stay with your feet on the ground.
I am sure you are a nice guy but you seem to be in Lalaland about these transfers.
Unrealistic? :sergio: getting one of them is entirely possible..and Messi is going nowhere, he is staying at Barca.

May 26, 2016
The realistic names are all underwhelming, but well thats how things are:

Milik: seems more feasible to get since we can trade berna for him. He is young and is a good scorer but we all know his physical issues
Dzeko: Unless Roma is willing to trade for someone i dont see us getting him. Like his scoring prowess, like his physicality but his age is a big no for me.
Duvan Zapata: Would be a great option but for sure he will cost a lot more than what Juve is willing to pay.
Kean: An opportunity loan maybe? to have as backup.
Morata: Already played for us, maybe we can negotiate a decent price or an exchange?

Thats some random names out of my mind
Underwhelming list indeed, all of them short term options exept for Kean, but he will need to step up his game a lot. Not sure how we should solve this.

May 26, 2016
I think we should prioritize Aouar over Locatelli (we can always close with Sass later on). Lyon are probably in more need of money than Sass, and Locatelli isn't worth a lick over 30 million.

I do believe that if we go in with an offer of a 20 million loan + obligation to buy (30+ bonuses) Lyon will accept, especially if Aouar wants to come here and is convinced by our project (Having Pirlo and CR7 also helps).

McKennie is a decent option off the bench, and he's quite young, so it's a win win, especially considering the figures being mentioned.

I am sure Pirlo is aware of how much the midfield needs to improve (after all, he was a midfielder and was part of the best Juventus midfield since the Lippi era).

Arthur, Bentancur, Aouar, Rabiot, McKennie and Locatelli/De Paul is a young and dynamic midfield.

Get rid of Higuain, Khedira, Turdeski, De Sciglio, Rugani - Costa and Ramsey if possible. With those players being sold, I'm sure we'd have enough money to go for another RB and a backup striker (perhaps that young kid from PSV, or bring Kean back).

Next summer, go all in for Zaniolo.
Whats the latest news on De Paul, seems more realistic now if Locatelli isnt happening

Jun 6, 2015
Unrealistic? :sergio: getting one of them is entirely possible..and Messi is going nowhere, he is staying at Barca.
KDB is completely unrealistic. He ain't leaving City to come here and even if he would his price would be 100m+. Buying Partey is an 50m investment and Aouar probably a bit more than that. Thus far nothing suggests that we'd be willing to spend that kind of money this summer. If by some miracle we are able to generate decent plusvalenza from our deadweight things might change.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
KDB is realistic for us???? How ?
I meant Aouar and Partey. KDB is not a realistic target, but there is no harm in trying, offer him a deal he can't refuse.

- - - Updated - - -

KDB is completely unrealistic. He ain't leaving City to come here and even if he would his price would be 100m+. Buying Partey is an 50m investment and Aouar probably a bit more than that. Thus far nothing suggests that we'd be willing to spend that kind of money this summer. If by some miracle we are able to generate decent plusvalenza from our deadweight things might change.
KDB is worth 100m, easily the best midfielder in the world, and I actually meant Aouar and Partey are realistic targets.

May 26, 2016
I meant Aouar and Partey. KDB is not a realistic target, but there is no harm in trying, offer him a deal he can't refuse.
Offer he cant refuse, what is this, The Godfather?

KDB is probably the most valued player in Man City and the least one to be sold.

Even Aouar and Partey wont be easy, like il Brutto said there is no signs that we are gonna spend that kind of cash.

But i hope your right and we go for at least one of them.

Jun 6, 2015
KDB is worth 100m, easily the best midfielder in the world, and I actually meant Aouar and Partey are realistic targets.
No doubt and that is why City isn't looking to sell him. Zero chance of him coming here this summer.

As I mentioned Aouar and Partey are only realistic if we somehow generate money from selling players. It's not going to be easy to move players this summer.

Jun 16, 2020
The realistic names are all underwhelming, but well thats how things are:

Milik: seems more feasible to get since we can trade berna for him. He is young and is a good scorer but we all know his physical issues
Dzeko: Unless Roma is willing to trade for someone i dont see us getting him. Like his scoring prowess, like his physicality but his age is a big no for me.
Duvan Zapata: Would be a great option but for sure he will cost a lot more than what Juve is willing to pay.
Kean: An opportunity loan maybe? to have as backup.
Morata: Already played for us, maybe we can negotiate a decent price or an exchange?

Thats some random names out of my mind
Jimenez also out with him being non-EU.

So we probably have someone behind the scenes. Maybe Milik

- - - Updated - - -

Costa I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)