Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Unrealistic? :sergio: getting one of them is entirely possible..and Messi is going nowhere, he is staying at Barca.
We have a slight chance in getting Aouar, like him very much, but we have to sell a number of players and can max pay 70/75 mil if we sell at least 5 players.
and that is it. KDB, SMS, even Pogba are totally impossible.
So give me e realistic name of a top player we can effort?

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This. I saw somewhere that Kean would be part of B list for CL... so that would mean we could bring in established player in place of Higuain...
kean could be on either the b-list for the upcoming season, or the homegrown list for any seasons, even if he'll be older than 21.

I meant Aouar and Partey. KDB is not a realistic target, but there is no harm in trying, offer him a deal he can't refuse.
de bruyne's current salary is reported to be around 350k gbp net per weeks, which translates into well over 20m euros net per seasons. add that to the 100m+ transfer fee, his age (29), and you'll realize he's completely out of our budget with a potential 50m+ yearly cost even on a 5-year deal and the new italian tax laws. (only matching his current wages would cost us around 32-33m per seasons, plus his amortization would be at least 20m on a yearly basis.)

as for partey, he's impossible for an objective reason: neither arthur, nor mckennie have a european passport, so we're out of the non-eu places for this summer.

i do think we can still go for aouar, but we'll need to offload some players first.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
We have a slight chance in getting Aouar, like him very much, but we have to sell a number of players and can max pay 70/75 mil if we sell at least 5 players.
and that is it. KDB, SMS, even Pogba are totally impossible.
So give me e realistic name of a top player we can effort?
Dude, after getting CR7 nothing is unrealistic anymore.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
See you avoid the question!!!! Stop going to the past, We are in the here and now. That is what I am speaking about The past is long gone.

I can see that everybody is mediocre to you. Except what you speak of. Yes we know Kevin!!!!
We already got that American kid, and now ppl want Locatelli and De Paul, is this Juve or Roma? we can't compete with Bayern,Madrid,City etc with this trash midfield. Hope you understand.

Jun 16, 2020

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Typical Juventus fans. Judging a player before even seeing him play. I wonder who many of you have seen him play more than 3 times.
I remember my Italian forum when we bought Pogba, Mostly critical opinion and most of them did not even see the 17 min he player in the first team.
He was as good as unknown, and look what happened. Now everybody wants him while he is playing terrible. I wanted him to come the 1 time, now he can stay in Man. U
He is not worth 100 mil.
The only Mid I really want is Aouar and not only by watching the CL but I also watch a number of game of Lyon in league 1 before the whole Covid 19 story.
Give Weston a chance! Give him at least 5 games before winning . That is also valid for my Bro Bianconero 81
It was free. Don't use italian one, Tuz is your house

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
https://www.calcioefinanza.it/2019/09/05/calciomercato-juventus-e-impatto-sul-bilancio-2020/

rosa-juventus-2019-2020.png

you might wanna check the last column: cr costs 83m per season. that's simply too heavy on our budget, so until he's here, we won't be able to afford multiple expensive players. maybe, maybe if we manage to offload higuain and costa...
If we manage to offload Higuain, Costa, Khedira along with Matuidi, Mandzukic, Pjanic and Can we will free around 100mln. Gives me a little hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)