Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (131 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Maybe because not everyone is a sheep that follows a false narrative?
I'm not a sheep you muppet. I want the best players playing for my team, instead of useless pussified duds who will come here, earn big money, and be worthless in 2-3 seasons (if that), resulting in a struggle to dispose of them and their fat contracts. I'd rather take a risk on a young guy like the American kid instead of pursuing a bonafide dud like Paredes.

I guess our midfield has deteriorated so drastically that some people are willing to give shitbags like Paredes a shot, an opportunity to frustrate us and prove what most of us already know, that he's unworthy of our jersey.

Apparently, you don't want us to be in the best position to compete with the European elite.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I am suddenly excited about this McKennie dude. He might surprise us all.
on a 3m loan with option, it's a low risk move. i like it too, even though i haven't seen more that 3 schalke matches during last season, so can't comment too much on his abilities. let's hope we found some hidden gem.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'm not a sheep you muppet. I want the best players playing for my team, instead of useless pussified duds who will come here, earn big money, and be worthless in 2-3 seasons (if that), resulting in a struggle to dispose of them and their fat contracts. I'd rather take a risk on a young guy like the American kid instead of pursuing a bonafide dud like Paredes.

I guess our midfield has deteriorated so drastically that some people are willing to give shitbags like Paredes a shot, an opportunity to frustrate us and prove what most of us already know, that he's unworthy of our jersey.

Apparently, you don't want us to be in the best position to compete with the European elite.
I do, which is exactly why I would want one of the best mids in the world at breaking opposing lines on the squad, ya sheep.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I do, which is exactly why I would want one of the best mids in the world at breaking opposing lines on the squad, ya sheep.
You're also probably one of those special Tuzzers who'd be happy bringing in a Fagjinho or Icunti, but I digress. No point in engaging in any sort of discussion with muppets like you.

- - - Updated - - -

i dont understand why we can't trade rugani and berna for fabian.

@piotrr come agree with me friend
Napoli aren't that retarded Bro.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Schalke couldnt sell him, interested teams were Hertha Berlin and Southampton, no big teams. Wonder how he will do here, its not like they see him as a world beater.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
*Sells him to Juventus*
Well i dont really have a problem if we start to buy younger players before they click and are nit affordable for us, but lets not compare McKennie to Vidal - Vidal was wanted by Bayern, McKennie is wanted by Hertha. For now lets just say he is an extra player for mid, better to have him than Khedira.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Bianconero81

What do you think of this McKennie transfer?
As a backup, a bench option? Sure, why not. I don't know much about him, but he seems dynamic, young and hungry. If he does well, we can buy him. It's a pretty good deal tbh.

I still think we need significant upgrades in midfield. I also don't believe we are as broke as some think, so maybe something will happen.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Well i dont really have a problem if we start to buy younger players before they click and are nit affordable for us, but lets not compare McKennie to Vidal - Vidal was wanted by Bayern, McKennie is wanted by Hertha. For now lets just say he is an extra player for mid, better to have him than Khedira.
How do you know who wanted him? No one knew Juve was interested until the deal was agreed upon.

Juve bought Vidal for nearly half of what they’re going to invest in McKennie btw.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
How do you know who wanted him? No one knew Juve was interested until the deal was agreed upon.

Juve bought Vidal for nearly half of what they’re going to invest in McKennie btw.
Biggest media in germany reported it. McKennie was put on the market - Schalke needs money and they wanted to sell him. First there was Hertha, but they couldnt meet Schalke demands. After the sale of Hojberg to Spurs, Southampton came in, but they also couldnt meet Schalke expectations.
The news about Juve came out of nowhere, but he was rumoured to leave before.
Also Kicker reports it will be 6m for loan not 3:
https://www.kicker.de/782861/artike...VBUoGZyKG3DUEJXQzvxE9dYradq4cfJF3GV5ovMEHibP4
lets see who is right Germany or Italian media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)