Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
ESPN ESPN2 espnnews cmon man and other games are on espn+
How do you not know this
All games are on ESPN+ on your PC either in english or Spanish for $ 6.00 a month and 1 game is on ESPN or ESPN 2 and ESPN Deportes.
all games are very good quality. You can watch Juve every week but also Inter, Milan, Napoli every team you want Sassuolo, Udinese ect.....

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We can actually use a player like McKennie. He has drive and is very athletic. Can pretty much run all match and is still decent on the ball. He’s not going to be as dynamic on the ball as Vidal but could fit in as a box to box midfielder along side two more technical players. Sort of what you would need next to Bentancur and Arthur.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
All games are on ESPN+ on your PC either in english or Spanish for $ 6.00 a month and 1 game is on ESPN or ESPN 2 and ESPN Deportes.
all give are very good quality. You can watch Juve every week but also Inter, Milan, Napoli every team you want Sassuolo, Udinese ect.....
Exactly thats what I was trying to tell him. He's like no and horrible quality and no one in the US cares blah blah blah

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
imagine he when he signs for us, he join tuz and we share with him his experiences with first team. then we share jokes and memes.

until of course he starts sucking and bianconero81, jck, and bianconero_aus scare him away lol

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
imagine he when he signs for us, he join tuz and we share with him his experiences with first team. then we share jokes and memes.

until of course he starts sucking and bianconero81, jck, and bianconero_aus scare him away lol
Really I imagine something else. The pure seethe envelopes you. A Canadian, "hurr durr but muh Bayern LB davies", as an American comes here, far outdoes Matuidi, Khedira and other shitty free CMs then justifiably earns the obligatory move to Juventus.

Weston celebrate, Pirlo celebrates, I celebrate, AFL Italia celebrates you continue posting Davies videos while Llorente fucks your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)