Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
what do you guys think of getting James for this juve team? if we want to play through middle i think he would be an ideal signing. hopefully a loan with option or obligation as best choice

ronaldo-dybala

---James-----

rabiot-bentancur-arthur

as-dl-demiral-cuadrado

@Mark @JuveJay

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7,602
    what do you guys think of getting James for this juve team? if we want to play through middle i think he would be an ideal signing. hopefully a loan with option or obligation as best choice

ronaldo-dybala

---James-----

rabiot-bentancur-arthur

as-dl-demiral-cuadrado

@Mark @JuveJay
    he still ''plays''?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

ronaldo-dybala

---James-----

rabiot-bentancur-arthur

as-dl-demiral-cuadrado

@Mark @JuveJay
    nah 4-3-1-2 is ass. no surprise Sarri uses it.

Maybe when you get Vidal, pogba and Marchisio back lol

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    If he was awesome, paying his release clause would be a formality for a line of clubs. For some strange reason he's most often linked to Arsenal.
    he's closest to a pure dm which is a dying breed, but considering bonucci is a starter here, i'd like to have him. potentially a bentancur, partey, rabiot/arthur trio would be solid, and with the right tactics, pretty hard to counter. partey is a decent passer too, and very hard to dispossess. we're not even linked with him, so discussion is probably pointless.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
    Apr 7, 2018
    he's closest to a pure dm which is a dying breed, but considering bonucci is a starter here, i'd like to have him. potentially a bentancur, partey, rabiot/arthur trio would be solid, and with the right tactics, pretty hard to counter. partey is a decent passer too, and very hard to dispossess. we're not even linked with him, so discussion is probably pointless.
    That’s what I mean. He’s a hard working defensive midfielder and he knows how to cover the centre and break the opponent’s possession. He reminds of Essien, he was such a force for Chelsea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    :agree: Considering the alternatives, you partey and enjoy it :klin: :wittl:

- - - Updated - - -

Where the fuck is @Wittl

I miss that guy :sad: :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

I still have nightmares about bringing that shitcunt. Both he and Bonaventura :yuck: :inter:

Unnecessary Superfluous Jabronis or USJs. I can't believe Motnolivo and Aquilani actually played for Italy.
    If you start asking questions about memberships and ticket purchasing, @Wittl may sense a disturbance and be stirred from his rest.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    He is not overrated, he just doesnt fit in Conte's 3 man defence. He was great before this season in 4 at the back. Would be an upgrade over Bonucci for sure. I dont think we will be after him though, but i would take him.

Ndombele is the one who is overrated I think. He flopped hard in Spurs.
    Im not talking about this season... Im talking in general - I was never impressed by him.
    You want someone to bench Bonucci?! Sure let Demiral recover and get in top shape first..

- - - Updated - - -

Great player but you know its not going to happen if its a player most of the forum would love us to sign..
    Expect Locatelli or some other backup player..

Meanwhile we have the mighty Milik on our short list..
    I dont know that Jimenez guy but if he is as good as I heard I rather we overpay for him than overpay for Milik..

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
    Juve simply has to dominate the market internally and snatch up the top talent of the league.
    Disrupt Inter's mercato and any other pretenders mercato.
    We could also try the old trick of disrupting all opposition by luring theur own best talent.I'd take Skriniar from Inter and Lukaku.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Juve simply has to dominate the market internally and snatch up the top talent of the league.
    Disrupt Inter's mercato and any other pretenders mercato.
    We could also try the old trick of disrupting all opposition by luring theur own best talent.I'd take Skriniar from Inter and Lukaku.
    So you spend €150m on Skriniar and Lukaku and then also sign Inter's transfer targets, despite giving them that money?
    Not only that but we also have to do the same for Atalanta, Lazio and perhaps Napoli and Milan.

How much does that cost exactly? Maybe with a cheat code that gives you one billion euros transfer budget.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)