Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
It's still only one year despite being in top flight for longer than Tonali, no?

Both have a small sample size but one has more years in the game.

Plus, Locatelli hasn't been as highly rated/hyped for potential as Tonali.
Locatelli will suit us better. Locatelli is better defensively, read the game, cover the defense, cut the passes, tackle, and start the attack. If he's available, we should go for him

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Locatelli looks slow and soft.. just a superficial impression
He’s actually very good. Statistically speaking better than any of our midfielders.
Locatelli 1.6 dribbles pg, 3 key passes, and 2.3 tackles.
Rabiot 1.3 dribbles,1.6 key passes, and 1.6 tackles
Bentancur 1.2 dribbles, 1.5 kp, and 1.9 tackles
Matuidi 0.3 dribbles, 0.4 kp and 1.4 tackles.
He has been better defansively and offansively in Serie A than our 3 midfielders. I ignored Pjanic because he isnt gonna be here, Ramsey due to lack of playing time, and Arthur because he didnt play in Serie A

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Inter Milan are offering central defender Milan Skriniar in exchange for Tottenham midfielder Tanguy Ndombele, according to @DiMarzio.

Lets sell Bonucci to PSG and go for Skriniar.
Why?
Skriniar to me is the most overrated cb in the world after Pique whom for some reason still a regular at Barca..

I rather we go for Ndombele..

We should try for Kante or someone else that can run a lot and can do an exceptional job defensively
This would allow Arthur and Bentancur move forward more freely and with Kulu incoming we will improve both defensive and offensive wise

- - - Updated - - -

Guardiola had dinner with Agnelli.
Ofcourse he has.. KDB to arrive with him isnt he?!

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Why?
Skriniar to me is the most overrated cb in the world after Pique whom for some reason still a regular at Barca..

I rather we go for Ndombele..

We should try for Kante or someone else that can run a lot and can do an exceptional job defensively
This would allow Arthur and Bentancur move forward more freely and with Kulu incoming we will improve both defensive and offensive wise

- - - Updated - - -

Ofcourse he has.. KDB to arrive with him isnt he?!
You misspelled Rabiot.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Why?

I rather we go for Ndombele..!
He is not overrated, he just doesnt fit in Conte's 3 man defence. He was great before this season in 4 at the back. Would be an upgrade over Bonucci for sure. I dont think we will be after him though, but i would take him.

Ndombele is the one who is overrated I think. He flopped hard in Spurs.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
:sad:
The Corriere reports Marash Kumbulla has accepted Inter as his next destination and Verona will get their 30 mil + counterpart(s) from Inter. But Juric hasn't yet decided on Agoume, Salcedo or Vergani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)