Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
To Bernardeschi`s defense it should have been a foul as his hand was on his face..
He is still an amazing player though (Zaniolo of course)

- - - Updated - - -

Willian not extending his contract at Chelsea.

:klin:
Too old wages too high and we got Kulu for his position who IMO is an amazing player!
Arsenal - They will do well to sign him but they will remain a club that doesnt matter..

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
To Bernardeschi`s defense it should have been a foul as his hand was on his face..
He is still an amazing player though (Zaniolo of course)

- - - Updated - - -

Too old wages too high and we got Kulu for his position who IMO is an amazing player!
Arsenal - They will do well to sign him but they will remain a club that doesnt matter..
yeah probably but bernardeschi needs to leave for us to improve and for him to rescue his career.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
sign hakimi and fabian from napoli and close the buying market

sell di sciglio and rugani and khedira if possible. keep everyone else
Hakimi has been sold to Inter already and we have a much better chance with Pogba and SMS than with Fabian Ruiz...

I dont think we are really targeting Jorginho despite the strong links.
Right now it seems there wont be a great CM signing and our starting trio would be Bentancur + Arthur + Rabiot and our forwards will be Dybala Ronaldo Kulusevski
For some reason our board dont think our midfield need the strengthening we all see that we need.
Of course I could be wrong but the impression is that we might get someone like Locatelli and nothing more..

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Hakimi has been sold to Inter already and we have a much better chance with Pogba and SMS than with Fabian Ruiz...

I dont think we are really targeting Jorginho despite the strong links.
Right now it seems there wont be a great CM signing and our starting trio would be Bentancur + Arthur + Rabiot and our forwards will be Dybala Ronaldo Kulusevski
For some reason our board dont think our midfield need the strengthening we all see that we need.
Of course I could be wrong but the impression is that we might get someone like Locatelli and nothing more..
Locatelli would be a pretty significant upgrade imo. That boy good.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Surprised to see Locatelli among the good players, haven't seen much of him and the few time I have he didn't stand out. Progressive passes can be explained by him playing very deep and the start of every ball possession but what about progressive runs? Is he dribbling or just moving forwards as he's not pressed enough because Sassuolo opponents allow it?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Surprised to see Locatelli among the good players, haven't seen much of him and the few time I have he didn't stand out. Progressive passes can be explained by him playing very deep and the start of every ball possession but what about progressive runs? Is he dribbling or just moving forwards as he's not pressed enough because Sassuolo opponents allow it?
EeHV4rPUwAA6FpX?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
Could mean, run with the ball at his feet .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Imagine being shot blanks from ladyboys and on top paying for it:oops2:.Sorry for the top word theres no such thing in your world friend.
Huh? Put down the bottle, type something that resembles coherent English, and perhaps then we can have a proper discussion.

Zaniolo would be an awesome acquisition. You really are a muppet.

- - - Updated - - -

Locatelli :rofl: :howler:

As a depth option yes, but superior to all our mids? Lay down the crack pipe. A player like Locatelli should be a 5th/6th string midfielder @ a club like Juventus.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Huh? Put down the bottle, type something that resembles coherent English, and perhaps then we can have a proper discussion.

Zaniolo would be an awesome acquisition. You really are a muppet.

- - - Updated - - -

Locatelli :rofl: :howler:

As a depth option yes, but superior to all our mids? Lay down the crack pipe. A player like Locatelli should be a 5th/6th string midfielder @ a club like Juventus.
Exactly what Im saying. He wont improve us in terms of starting 11 but he will be strengthening in terms of depth.
Arthur was brought here so I guess he would start while Bentancur will definitely start and judging post-break performances I think Rabiot will start as well so I dont expect us to sign a superstar although a cheap depth signing is definitely possible.

- - - Updated - - -

I posted on the other thread that he is statistically superior to any of our midfielders, tackling, key-passes, and dribbling.
Stats give you the impression but can also mislead.
Tactics, mentality of the team, roles can all make or break a player stats wise.

- - - Updated - - -

Tonali bullet dogded
Zaniolo bullet incoming
I`d love us to take a Zaniolo bullet while I always said Tonali is good but also overhyped.
Zaniolo took the leader role at Roma at such a young age and performs Totti like moves and he doesnt do it against Spal.. He does it against the big teams as well.
Dissing Zaniolo means you dont understand football

- - - Updated - - -

And he is 22. As long as he is 4th choice mid, i'd be happy getting him.
Sure as backup he would be a good purchase but what about our starting midfielders?! Its not as we have a WC trio..
Right now we have 3 starters for next season and all 3 are young and promising but arent the total package yet (Bentancur is included even though he is the closest one to be the real deal)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)