Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Profilic left back who can be used as cb and midfielder, if he lower his salary to 8 we must go for him.
would be good to replace Alex Sandro...
Dunno what happened to the guy but since he wanted to leave for Chelsea he never the man he was before.

Before I remember thinking that after Marcelo that was the best ... he was second best in the world....

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Profilic left back who can be used as cb and midfielder, if he lower his salary to 8 we must go for him.
Would rather say it's his main position now. If he wasn't this good as a CB under Flick i probably wouldn't give a fuck about him leaving since we have Davies on the left back, but he looked like a real beast when he covered in to a centre-back.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Would rather say it's his main position now. If he wasn't this good as a CB under Flick i probably wouldn't give a fuck about him leaving since we have Davies on the left back, but he looked like a real beast when he covered in to a centre-back.
I wasn't sure first (and still am not) But I'm smelling a Toni Kroos situation here.

Player thinks he is more important to the Club than he actually is and asks for so much money that Bayern just says fuck it and sells him.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
I wasn't sure first (and still am not) But I'm smelling a Toni Kroos situation here.

Player thinks he is more important to the Club than he actually is and asks for so much money that Bayern just says fuck it and sells him.
Certainly not €20M in wages important lol

Although yeah, it's a similar situation and how things looked this season he's worth to be amongst club's most paid players but that price is just too much.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
looked certain to join milan, but corona changed things and his future is uncertain at this point.
Actually cancelling the deal with Ragnik put off the deal.
He has a 25m release clause, and if we can sell/rescind contract Khedira and one of Matuidi/Ramsey we should get him to fight for a place in our starting 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)