Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Fiorentina listenening to offers for Chiesa this summer, however the price is too high for everyone. I don't see the right conditions for the purchase of Chiesa for Italian teams. [Di Marzio]
Juventus don't want to sign a striker for cash, exchanges only. No Jimenez, it's Milik. [Di Marzio]
Federico Bernardeschi's future continues to hang in the balance. Juventus are not convinced, given the many ups and downs in form. The possibilities for him may be a transfer to Napoli as part of the Milik deal or a move to Atletico that could earn Juve €30-40m. [TuttoJuve]

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Fiorentina listenening to offers for Chiesa this summer, however the price is too high for everyone. I don't see the right conditions for the purchase of Chiesa for Italian teams. [Di Marzio]
Juventus don't want to sign a striker for cash, exchanges only. No Jimenez, it's Milik. [Di Marzio]
Federico Bernardeschi's future continues to hang in the balance. Juventus are not convinced, given the many ups and downs in form. The possibilities for him may be a transfer to Napoli as part of the Milik deal or a move to Atletico that could earn Juve €30-40m. [TuttoJuve]
So we're trying to straight swap a player for Milik? That's going to be "fun" to watch.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They all already bought "Chucky" jerseys.
Fake Jerseys ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Locatelli could be a name for mid even if Sass said they want to keep him another year. Same with Zaniolo.
Aouar seems to be off the radar since we got Arthur.
Pogba bah!
how come Real haven't announced vdB or this Carmavinga kid?
fullbacks rumoured are meh. Palmieri, Dest is still young...I'd go for Tagliafico and Pereira.
Zapata in front would be nice but Milik seems close.
Too bad for Torres. Scared for Chiesa.
Depressing :sad: :(

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
30 to 40m for Bernardeschi wouldnt be bad.

80m for the Mexican striker...wow. I just wonder whether sarri wants Dybala in that CF role. Here we are thinking it is a given after this season but I'm not convinced. Sarri has a hard on for traditional CF type.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So we're trying to straight swap a player for Milik? That's going to be "fun" to watch.
Yeah swapping one overrated prick for another - In the end we get a position we need and the RW spot immediately goes to Kulu (although if he is used as Treq then he wouldnt be a RW)

Jimenez - I dont know much about him but I heard he is really good and youtube shows he can put a header as well as dribble and pass - Could be a good deal if all this represent the true Jimenez but I doubt we are going to put 80M on someone without adding a player to lower the cost...

P.S what is the name of that LW leech we signed from some Italian minnows and was one of our crappiest deals ever? If its not Jimenez its something that sounds smiliar

Apr 17, 2013
Lemar was bought for 70 million by Atletico and he didn't score goals or assist this year. If Atletico wants bernardeschi who had a much more successful season (1 goal), I don't negotiate below 70 million

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lemar was bought for 70 million by Atletico and he didn't score goals or assist this year. If Atletico wants bernardeschi who had a much more successful season (1 goal), I don't negotiate below 70 million
Zannimacchia looked better in his cameo role the other night than bernadeschi has in 2 years. 90 mill minimum, plusvalenza the shit outta him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)