Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
have you peasants lost your minds?!

jorginho? Partey? thats who you you guys want?! is there not enough ugly guys in this club already? and now you want more.

can't wait till one of you geniuses recommends Mane or Salah next.

wake up people. we need handsome bois
Lol I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
have you peasants lost your minds?!

jorginho? Partey? thats who you you guys want?! is there not enough ugly guys in this club already? and now you want more.

can't wait till one of you geniuses recommends Mane or Salah next.

wake up people. we need handsome bois
Are you saying that African peeps are ugly? :shocked:

--

Good point though. Arthur is okay, Kulu looks like his parents are from Soviet Union.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
A rotational MC will be the only signing in that area, hopefully as Khedira replacement.

Pogba, SMS and that all talk is fantasy land. Even in the best financial situation those would be extremely difficult.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Ferrand Torres going for only 25m, he looked better than that, but then again also noticed that he was on the Valencia bench sometimes near the end of the season. I am guessing he made himself available only to ManCity.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
- Pirlo & Storari at Juve U23
- Kulusevski to play as '10', the club have talked to him
- Locatelli unlikely this year, Zaniolo 'unsellable'
- Nedved/Paratici will stay
- No Juve contact for Aouar/Van de beek
- Juve will try to sell Costa
- Bonucci will remain

@romeoagresti
Fuck this guy. Almost no positive news.

- - - Updated - - -

Truly a sad mistake to let him go, he's still young we should beg him to comeback. I know he was @Bianconero81's favorite and he was mine as well :touched:

Look at the fear he instilled in the Great Sergio Ramos heart

tenor.gif
One of the worst players to put on a Juve shirt. I'm glad we disposed of his sorry ass. It's garbage like this we should be avoiding at all costs.

- - - Updated - - -

Arthur, Kulusevski and Milik will be the only major signings for Juventus in the summer transfer window [TWW]
Great. We won't win shit next season then. Other Serie A teams will close the gap, and we'll fall further behind the European Elite. Disgusting, if true!

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe the management are this short sighted. Nowhere near good enough. Zero ambition. They must be happy beating up on Mickey Mouse competition domestically, losing that edge in Europe, wasting away Ronaldo's years in a Juve Jersey.

Sorri confirmed for next season, Tootsie and Blonde Bozo still at the helm, and no further reinforcements is a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)