Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I can answer that one as I (used to) watch Ajax week in week out.It's quite simple: he's a very dynamic midfielder who can play as B2B and #10 and is quite good in the offensive en defensive phase as he combines endless running/pressing with good technique. Just imagine a Matuidi with a much better technique and movement. Just last year he's put up 17 goals and 13 assists while he put the midfield of the BM, RM, Juve and Tottenham to shame (3G/2A in the CL). He's simply very intelligent in his movement. GOATish midfielder
In a certain system for a certain club, I choose to remain a sceptic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Yep swap Pjanic for De Jong and we have a deal. Also why not bring in De Beek so that Sarri can play his total football. Does anyone here rate Ziyech? Might as well get him in a package deal including VDB... So many rumours but nothing concrete, we will most likely end up getting Jorginho and Palmieri from Chelsea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ziyech already signed for Chelsea

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If the alternative is Jorginho? Id keep the better player. Its Sarris job to find a system where his best players work, not to implement a system that requires us to downgrade.

If we get Tonali thats another story. 20 years old Italian NT cornerstone player, we can build around him for a decade atleast.

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty:

For the record, i think hes very good, but he needs to show much more to be considered such

- - - Updated - - -

Italian lolzilians, worst combo. They peak late but decline early.
Does that mean they never truly peak, or is their peak like half a season to two seasons max? :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yes but this is golden opportunity to sign him our midfield needs such type of dynamic players

- - - Updated - - -

There will be new contacts between Paratici and Verona for Kumbulla this week. Inter still ahead for the defender - They'll offer players in the deal and leave Kumbulla on loan for one year at Hellas. Juve are interested and are ready to make a bid: Next summit decisive. [Sky]

- - - Updated - - -

Juve one step away for Kumbulla, a €32m offer. A surprise bid, thus Juve have accelerated, preparing to beat Inter and the competition for the defender. Juve and inter are also in the race to sign tonali and zaniolo[Corriere di Verona)
That's what I'm saying, are you sure he will still be dynamic?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yep swap Pjanic for De Jong and we have a deal. Also why not bring in De Beek so that Sarri can play his total football. Does anyone here rate Ziyech? Might as well get him in a package deal including VDB... So many rumours but nothing concrete, we will most likely end up getting Jorginho and Palmieri from Chelsea.

pjanic for de jong is completely impossible, barcelona are clearly building on de jong and they can't be that broke. i do rate ziyech, but he's already a chelsea player.

as for van de beek, he's a typical sarri player without the reliable passing. i'd take him at a decent price, but going into a bidding war for him with real and city doesn't make sense in our situation.

getting the best italians would be instrumental for our depth though. and based on the recent rumors, beppe looks like winning that battle.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
pjanic for de jong is completely impossible, barcelona are clearly building on de jong and they can't be that broke. i do rate ziyech, but he's already a chelsea player.

as for van de beek, he's a typical sarri player without the reliable passing. i'd take him at a decent price, but going into a bidding war for him with real and city doesn't make sense in our situation.

getting the best italians would be instrumental for our depth though. and based on the recent rumors, beppe looks like winning that battle.
I agree, if Beppe signs Tonali and/or Zaniolo, we definitely need to go for Pellegrini and Aouar or Van de Beek if they’re available at a reasonable price. It sucks to know that we might be missing out on a talent like Tonali especially to merda but maybe we have something better already lined up...

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I can answer that one as I (used to) watch Ajax week in week out.It's quite simple: he's a very dynamic midfielder who can play as B2B and #10 and is quite good in the offensive en defensive phase as he combines endless running/pressing with good technique. Just imagine a Matuidi with a much better technique and movement. Just last year he's put up 17 goals and 13 assists while he put the midfield of the BM, RM, Juve and Tottenham to shame (3G/2A in the CL). He's simply very intelligent in his movement. GOATish midfielder
I definitely prefer him to Aouar, but I would be ecstatic with either one of them

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
They wanted Kulusevski and we signed him from under them. They will definitely not sign Chiesa, Zaniolo and Tonali. Probably just Tonali from those 3.
I know they wont sign all of them, but they are after all of them. They keep copying us for some time.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it time to fap now???
SmartSelect_20200607-225914_Twitter.jpg
Antonio Conte though... :sigh:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
You could argue that we are the ones copying inter on Klusevski and Kumbula. Needless to say Zaniolo is their youth product.
It’s only normal that the only two prestigious clubs that aren’t on the verge of bankruptcy (Milan) get linked with the best talents playing in the league. Also Inter don’t have our money or international appeal (They are like Juve in 2012) which makes them more desperate to sign Tonali per se because they have zero chance for Aouar let alone Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)