Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (192 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Lol people always saying how good Pjanic would be if he is surrounded with better players. It's just excuse, this sounds like he needs to be carried by able to perform at his best.
Fact is he's shit.
If he's really top player he should be the one who perform the best and raising the level of his midfield partners not the other way around.
Just like Pirlo or Zidane

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Lol people always saying how good Pjanic would be if he is surrounded with better players. It's just excuse, this sounds like he needs to be carried by able to perform at his best.
Fact is he's shit.
If he's really top player he should be the one who perform the best and raising the level of his midfield partners not the other way around.
Just like Pirlo or Zidane
sub 70 IQ post

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Pjanic has excellent ability but I think he needs a change of scenery, I'm sure he'll be a great asset to most top teams so we should cash in. His cycle is up with us, maybe it's motivation or his head being turned by Barcelona. Also, how many players have played with Messi and Ronaldo at club level?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pjanic has excellent ability but I think he needs a change of scenery...
this, probably.

@Clamarc pjanic carried our shitty midfield since his arrival, and he had one single good partner in that, when khedira was in form. not that your comparison makes sense at all because pjanic never was on their level, but even pirlo was shit in his last season with milan, and zidane never had such a mediocre midfield around him. i mean imagine poor 33 year old matuidi or softie rabiot who didn't even play a competitive match for a year supporting either zidane or pirlo.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
this, probably.

@Clamarc pjanic carried our shitty midfield since his arrival, and he had one single good partner in that, when khedira was in form. not that your comparison makes sense at all because pjanic never was on their level, but even pirlo was shit in his last season with milan, and zidane never had such a mediocre midfield around him. i mean imagine poor 33 year old matuidi or softie rabiot who didn't even play a competitive match for a year supporting either zidane or pirlo.
excellent strategy to make @Clamarc read a long post this way he will forget to breathe for at least 15 minutes that he'll need to read 3 lines and die

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If we keep Sarri then is only one route. play his 4-3-3 (4-3-1-2 is a joke) so sign two CMs and one more winger. Sell Pjanic, Rugani, scrap De Sciglio and Khedira

add in Pellegrini, Romero, Kulusevski for depth.

Tek

Cuads - Bonucci - Chiellini - AS

Ramsey - Bentancur - new starting CM

new winger - Dybala - Ronaldo

Buffon, Danilo, Meunier/ Pellegrini, De Ligt, Demiral, Romero, Matuidi, new CM, Rabiot, Kulusevski, D Costa, Goatzalo.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
I am really struggling to wrap my head around the idea of us trying to go after Icardi. He will cost close do €80m, offers nothing in the build-up, and is an unwanted player causing trouble, or at least his agent is.

Why don't we extend Higuan's contract by additional year, wait until Haaland's clause kicks in and spend the same amount there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)