Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (203 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Who would swap Douglas Costa out for Dabho?
Well I like D.Costa but if its the only way to get Pogba well of course I would and probably any other member who doesnt hold something against Pogba..
Pogba would immediately make our mid much better and the good part is that he is quite physical so would also add physique which is something we also lack in our midfield (Pjanic surely doesnt help..)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
PSG, barca, lol so the most bankable player on our roster is Deshito. Fabio must be adamant it's 25 M or nothing for our future captain.
:MDS:
We'd be lucky to get a lifetime supply of salt and vinegar potato chips for Deshitlio.

- - - Updated - - -

Dabwho? costa is swag
@swag Can you confirm this?

- - - Updated - - -

Who would swap Douglas Costa out for Dabho?
Costa is a menace for defenses, but he's only ever available 4-5 times a year. What's the cash component?

Costa + 40 million :donedeal:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
According to @FabrizioRomano Juventus is now focused on improving the midfield- they continue to pursue Pogba but the financial situation will force them to use a different approach. Tonali & Arthur are the other targets for the midfield then the priority is a center forward.

A CF, well well. What do you know...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
According to @FabrizioRomano Juventus is now focused on improving the midfield- they continue to pursue Pogba but the financial situation will force them to use a different approach. Tonali & Arthur are the other targets for the midfield then the priority is a center forward.

A CF, well well. What do you know...
dybala, higuain, Ronaldo, new CF while chronically injured Costa and B tier burnturdeski together make 1 whole winger. LOL

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
dybala, higuain, Ronaldo, new CF while chronically injured Costa and B tier burnturdeski together make 1 whole winger. LOL
Higuian will leave.

Cristiano occupies the left. So we only need to cover one flank. And you're forgetting Kulusevski and Cuadrado.

Plus we're playing 4-3-1-2... 4-3-3 is useless with Dybala...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Higuian will leave.

Cristiano occupies the left. So we only need to cover one flank. And you're forgetting Kulusevski and Cuadrado.

Plus we're playing 4-3-1-2... 4-3-3 is useless with Dybala...
4-3-1-2 is useless in general.

Most managers use wingers and Sarri is imo already past his expiration date so buying a squad to fit his 4-3-1-2 would be peak Paratootsie

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Wonder why Dembele isn't mentioned in these trade scenarios with Barca. If Arthur said no and Barca offered Dembele would you guy do it?
Pjanic, Berna for Dembele and something like Rakitic/Vidal

I know Dembele was the shit a few years ago but as I understand it he hasn't really lived up to this massive potential.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Wonder why Dembele isn't mentioned in these trade scenarios with Barca. If Arthur said no and Barca offered Dembele would you guy do it?
Pjanic, Berna for Dembele and something like Rakitic/Vidal

I know Dembele was the shit a few years ago but as I understand it he hasn't really lived up to this massive potential.
He's a massive cunt, deadpool. Think of Rabiot x10

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Lol people always saying how good Pjanic would be if he is surrounded with better players. It's just excuse, this sounds like he needs to be carried by able to perform at his best.
Fact is he's shit.
If he's really top player he should be the one who perform the best and raising the level of his midfield partners not the other way around.
Just like Pirlo or Zidane
Same excuse man utd fans have with Pogba.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
ah yes, that 'excuse' which is based on the truth of 4 years of Pogba actually playing better when surrounded by better players.

Your stupidity is infuriating, ignorelisted
Even Padoin managed to have some nice displays sorrounded by better players. If that’s the argument then Pjanic is an excellent player sorrounded by bad players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I cant understand the headlines - How can Vidal only want Inter when he always stated his love for Juve?
I mean how can Vidal reject us and choose Inter instead - something is wrong...
We are not after him, his career is ending so Inter is good competitive destination and it would be great for him to play with his favourite coach Conte again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 198)