Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Why would Lyon want old runner like Matuidi...His value in swaps is something like 0.

It seems now like Barcelona is also interested in Bruno Guimares.
Also it seems like they would like to buy LORD De Sciglio to replace Semedo...

Don't know how reliable are rumours now concidering this last news...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How much we gonna make from Pjanic? Seems destined for Barcelona. Another soon to be former Juve player that will win the CL before us.
Seriously barca are in a far bigger mess than we are. Financially they are fucked, irresponsible president, their expensive signings have flopped, and they got a manager who I had to google up because his surname sounded like a well known ligue 1 football team.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is still a top midfielder tho. So if we are selling him, we better be adding big time quality to our midfield. Because we needed additions on top having pjanic, now even more so with him gone.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He is still a top midfielder tho. So if we are selling him, we better be adding big time quality to our midfield. Because we needed additions on top having pjanic, now even more so with him gone.
typical tuz thing to do

everybody lashing out on that only good defender, midfielder or striker instead of the jabronis next to him

because the good player didn't perform for 3 players

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
yeah top ...topa midfielder that a 23 years old makes our team looks better than when he plays ..

Pjanic since Real in CL i couldn't remember any real contribution to this team ....

the most that killed me ...his back passing and sideways passing and hey get rid of this ball passing ....

enough from him ..I'm surprised how Barca is after him ..!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Rabiot and Higuain are still abroad, while Matuidi trained from home. Buffon, Bonucci, Bernardeschi, Pjanic, De Sciglio and Demiral arrived at Continassa for solo training sessions. Merih is doing rehabilitation work. [TJ/Sky]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Tbf with Pjanic as a holding mid we're far too open. I'd replace him in a heartbeat with a solid actual defensive midfielder as long as our box to box options are significantly better
if we had better box to box options pjanic would look much stronger too. remember when mandzukic helped the team to defend, and we looked like a completely different unit? now imagine the same team with a proper b2b pair.

problem is that by the numbers, pjanic is the second best tackler midfielder in this team (bentancur is slightly ahead of him), while he should be the worst. shame on both marotta and paratici for the post-vidal era midfield strategy.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
if we had better box to box options pjanic would look much stronger too. remember when mandzukic helped the team to defend, and we looked like a completely different unit? now imagine the same team with a proper b2b pair.

problem is that by the numbers, pjanic is the second best tackler midfielder in this team (bentancur is slightly ahead of him), while he should be the worst. shame on both marotta and paratici for the post-vidal era midfield strategy.
I agree the blame is on our God awful midfield botch job over the last 5 years.

I just think having players sitting in the middle of the pitch who aren't physical or particularly good at defending is a death sentence at the highest level. There are exceptions like Pirlo and a few others but that kind of passing ability and vision is ridiculously rare.

Hell I'd even just give Bentancur the spot if it meant we got a world class #8

Pjanic is utterly pointless in his role here. I'm sure he will look twice as good at Barca or any team that puts ball retention above everything else. Here he's slowing the game down for no reason and he's physically weak and slow. His tackling numbers come from where he's playing on the pitch.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
terrible idea. demiral is easily a top10 cb material, romero is a book entry.
Demiral will never start over Bonucci or Chiellini, that’s just fan fiction, and Juve also have too much invested in De ligt. He’s the fourth CB on the roster, thus expendable to fill a hole elsewhere if need be. Sorry, but clubs aren’t lining up for the likes bernardeschi, Rabiot, etc. Real sacrifices will have to be made. I bet Demiral has more value than Pjanic. Also if you sell Pjanic, you have to replace him. That’s not a necessity with Demiral. Romero is a more than capable fourth CB.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Demiral will never start over Bonucci or Chiellini, that’s just fan fiction, and Juve also have too much invested in De ligt. He’s the fourth CB on the roster, thus expendable to fill a hole elsewhere if need be. Sorry, but clubs aren’t lining up for the likes bernardeschi, Rabiot, etc. Real sacrifices will have to be made. I bet Demiral has more value than Pjanic. Also if you sell Pjanic, you have to replace him. That’s not a necessity with Demiral. Romero is a more than capable fourth CB.
Given the choice, you'd sell Demiral before #19?

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
allegri was able to build a pretty effective team around him for a couple of seasons.

watch us next season with the genuine sarriboiz: milik, emerson and jorginho will give maurice what sandro, higuain and pjanic, the fake sarriboiz weren't capable of :baus:
One of the main reasons that took Allegri's head is Mr. Pjanic and his lazy ass to create something

you think our last two seasons boring football is because of Allegri ?
Its Pjanic zero creativity as he should be our mid leader ... then of course Matuidi and the co

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
chiellini just recovered from an acl tear and it will be his last season. in 15 months demiral is our no. 3. central defender even in a best case scenario. and it's juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)