Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You had me worried there for a second.

Don't bother with the troll. He's 13 years old. He should probably be doing homework or playing mine-craft with his E-girls.
I still think Dybala could one day become one of the 5 best players so it should answer any future questions about how I rate Dybala...
P.S FI links us with Stegen - I know there are problems between him and Barca but we have Woj and we have much bigger worries than upgrading our GK... Sounds like BS unless some club (maybe even Barcelona) asked about Woj with a big transfer fee in mind...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well, it's obviously the unpopular opinion here but we could really use a striker like Icardi (antics aside of course).

Higuain is finished and Dybala just doesn't cut it as a striker. Whether we insist on a 2- or 3-men attack, we definitely need a new striker. It's just as much of a priority as our midfield or RB.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Well, it's obviously the unpopular opinion here but we could really use a striker like Icardi (antics aside of course).

Higuain is finished and Dybala just doesn't cut it as a striker. Whether we insist on a 2- or 3-men attack, we definitely need a new striker. It's just as much of a priority as our midfield or RB.
For the price of Icardi we could get Werner and no drama

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Icunti can fuck off somewhere else. We don't need his antics, his toxicity, and his whore wife destroying what's left of this club.

Also, our strikers would do much better if they had a competent and able midfield supporting them, instead of a bunch of lethargic slow ass mofos who can't push the ball forward quickly enough, and can't be bothered to tackle and close up spaces when the opposition have the ball (Bentancur aside).

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Icunti can fuck off somewhere else. We don't need his antics, his toxicity, and his whore wife destroying what's left of this club.

Also, our strikers would do much better if they had a competent and able midfield supporting them, instead of a bunch of lethargic slow ass mofos who can't push the ball forward quickly enough, and can't be bothered to tackle and close up spaces when the opposition have the ball (Bentancur aside).
yup, the fact that people keep suggesting new strikers if laughable, should be the least of our priorities right now, the lack of service our forwards get from the midfield is the issue, Icardi would struggle even more than our current strikers cause at least they can create for themselves sometimes.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

That is a myth. Our strike force is actually every bit as awful. In small games against mediocre opposition this theory is proven wrong; our midfield has more than enough quality for the likes of Lecce, etc. Yet we struggle to create any chance aside from Cristiano. Dybala just isn't made for that role. We should've never frozen Mario out.

- - - Updated - - -

For the price of Icardi we could get Werner and no drama
As I said; antics aside and a striker like Icardi. I wouldn't want Icardi myself but wthere's no denying he'd be a big help on the field.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus leading the race to sign Sandro Tonali, Who's given his OK for the transfer. -

Juve & Inter are after Chiesa in the summer, The player has agreed personal terms with the Bianconeri Juventus are interested in Leipzig's Timo Werner.(Gazzetta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)