Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Werner and icardi look like main targets and there is confusion about Werner release clause some say 30 million others 60 million euros
The problem is we need neither. Just keep CR7, Dybala and Higuain here while spend the money on midfield. The department is such a disgrace for a club like Juve. I can comfortably say that only Bentancur hasn't disappointed this season, the rest looks mediocre/bleak at best.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The problem is we need neither. Just keep CR7, Dybala and Higuain here while spend the money on midfield. The department is such a disgrace for a club like Juve. I can comfortably say that only Bentancur hasn't disappointed this season, the rest looks mediocre/bleak at best.
Midfield should be first priority. If we get Tonali and MAYBE Pogba if we can afford him, and if we're decided to get rid of Higuain then Werner at 60 millions sounds like a great deal

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Midfield should be first priority. If we get Tonali and MAYBE Pogba if we can afford him, and if we're decided to get rid of Higuain then Werner at 60 millions sounds like a great deal
But why decide on selling Higuain who is just perfect as a sub for CR7 and Dybala. Why spend 60m on Werner when we have the attack settled, unlike the midfield.

This team is so unbalanced it's not even funny. Overhaul in midfield is well overdue here and still it seems it's not a priority to the management. I hope I'm wrong and they've noticed it by now.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
But why decide on selling Higuain who is just perfect as a sub for CR7 and Dybala. Why spend 60m on Werner when we have the attack settled, unlike the midfield.

This team is so unbalanced it's not even funny. Overhaul in midfield is well overdue here and still it seems it's not a priority to the management. I hope I'm wrong and they've noticed it by now.
We rejuvenate the attack, Ronaldo and Higgy won't be here forever needs some maintenance at times

Like I said midfield is priority and should be fixed before anything else

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Werner and icardi look like main targets and there is confusion about Werner release clause some say 30 million others 60 million euros
Werner would be great given his price
Tonali - Good player but he is more of a future than present so we should only sign him after fixing our current level.
Pogba should be our no'1 priority.

Icardi - No Thanks..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Werner would be great given his price
Tonali - Good player but he is more of a future than present so we should only sign him after fixing our current level.
Pogba should be our no'1 priority.

Icardi - No Thanks..
PSG Juve Real Madrid to compete for Pogba

- - - Updated - - -

Icardi-Pjanic swap ? PSG is desperately looking for a successor to thiago Motta.
How has been icardi behaving at Paris

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

1. Dont think so... PSG are not in the running and Real are unsure
2. Who cares - Icardi is a just finishing type of player.. If you want a striker who will just stand on the pitch and wait for service he is your guy but if you want a modern game striker - he needs to be much better at everything else and while finishing is important it is way less important than it used to..
Benzema isnt a great finisher but he would be 10 times better than Icardi (for us)...
Higuain while being a great finisher he also knows to play for the team
Werner would be a better fit and maybe even cheaper..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Tonali plus Chiesa/another pacy attacking winger would be a great start to summer Mercato. We are in dire need of starting XI caliber players in midfield, but also out wide. If Costa can’t stay fit and in form the rest of this season I’d sell him and get Chiesa in a heartbeat.

Add in another CM, perhaps Aouar, and a RB and we’re good to go for next year.

Worry about replacing Higgy in 2021.

Apr 17, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

He scores a lot at the beginning, but for several weeks it has been in a slump (1 goal in the last 8 games). Following his non-participation against Dortmund, he had a big argument according to the media with Tuchel.

I`d gladly give them Pjanic if we get Pogba... Pjanic hasnt been playing well for the last season and a half.. BUT not for Icardi... I rather we get a good cash offer instead..
So am I, except that I don't trust Tici to make a good sale. I'm not the biggest fan of Icardi, however I'm a big fan of getting rid of Pjanic.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He scores a lot at the beginning, but for several weeks it has been in a slump (1 goal in the last 8 games). Following his non-participation against Dortmund, he had a big argument according to the media with Tuchel.

So am I, except that I don't trust Tici to make a good sale. I'm not the biggest fan of Icardi, however I'm a big fan of getting rid of Pjanic.
Sounds like someone Paratici will try to bring here at all costs.

Apr 19, 2007
Ive only seen Werner once but Ive heard great things about him. If we could replace higgy(25 mil) with werener for 30 that would be ideal. The midfield is the big ??? we have 30 mil from Can and we could offload Rugani and bring in Romero free which could give us another 25.
I really think we could make a big move for a Pogba or another top cm especially if we get rid of Pjanic but potentially even without. My main fear is we bring in Tonali and thats the midfield big purchase. That wont help the cause next season IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)