Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dreams:

SMS
Pogba
Tonali
Verratti
De Jong
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Fabinho
Luis Alberto
Aouar
Camavinga
Soumare

Reality:
Benign Bosnian
Blaised and Confused
Kebab Senior
Rowdy Rabiot
Burnturdeski

FML; SMH

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter: Tumorous Tootsie really needs to fuck off.

PSG would be total winners in that deal. We get a one dimensional cunt who probably can't co-exist with Ronaldo and is a toxic presence. We lose one of our very few likable players while keeping cunts like Bonucci and Rabiot here :sergio: :wallbang:

- - - Updated - - -

If we sign Icunti and sell Dybala, that's it. I'm done with this club, at least until Chain Smoking Cancer, Tumorous Tootsie and the Czech Cyst get booted. No point in watching and following a team where almost none of the players are likable, the coach is repulsive, and the board are incompetent.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
:yuck: :inter: Tumorous Tootsie really needs to fuck off.

PSG would be total winners in that deal. We get a one dimensional cunt who probably can't co-exist with Ronaldo and is a toxic presence. We lose one of our very few likable players while keeping cunts like Bonucci and Rabiot here :sergio: :wallbang:

- - - Updated - - -

If we sign Icunti and sell Dybala, that's it. I'm done with this club, at least until Chain Smoking Cancer, Tumorous Tootsie and the Czech Cyst get booted. No point in watching and following a team where almost none of the players are likable, the coach is repulsive, and the board are incompetent.
We are, indeed, disgusting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
would be a funny situation when people who stuck by through Calciopoli leave because of Sarri.
Not just Sarri. I started following Juventus because I fell in love with Roberto Baggio. If I can't identify with any of the players, and, in fact, dislike most of them, what's the point of supporting the team? I'll just stop watching football, or maybe select a few interesting games to watch a year, until the club, coach, and players allow me to rediscover that spirit, that romance that allowed me to fall in love with the team in the first place.

We've always had likable quality players: Baggio, Jugovic, Sousa, Ferrara, Vieri, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Zidane, Davids, Nedved (as a player), Vialli, Cannavaro, Zambrotta (before he became a cunt), Thuram (before he become a douche), Tevez, Morata, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba, and the list goes on.

But with Buffon and Chiellini edging closer to retirement, it's going to be tough to maintain an interest in a team which harbors the likes of Bonucci, Icunti, and Rabiot, among others, and many uninspiring and unmemorable players.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
https://www.calciomercato.com/en/ne...-sign-icardi-possible-player-swap-with--17969

Swapping Dybs for Icardi: are we mentally thick or what. We never seem to learn.
Well...
Icardi can score while Dybala can only dribble, playing our team from the back (despite being a forward), pass well, provide creativity and flair and his shooting skills arent bad as well (although he is not as good as a finisher as Icardi)..

I dont know why you are against it.. It is pretty obvious who is more valuable...

- - - Updated - - -

from wiki: A tall, physical, and versatile player, Kulusevski is capable of playing in several midfield and attacking roles, and has been deployed as an attacking midfielder, as a box-to-box midfielder, as a winger on either flank, or even as an offensive-minded central midfielder, known as the mezzala role in Italian; his favoured position is playing as an attacking midfielder behind the striker
Well many players can play many positions but they arent as good in their sub-positions...
For example - Considering Vidal`s characteristics Im sure he played a few games as a forward in his career.. You can say Vidal in his prime was the best in his position but you cant say that about him functioning as a forward...

- - - Updated - - -

How do you guys rate Gueye from PSG?

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well...
Icardi can score while Dybala can only dribble, playing our team from the back (despite being a forward), pass well, provide creativity and flair and his shooting skills arent bad as well (although he is not as good as a finisher as Icardi)..
Are you seriously saying Icunti is more valuable? This better be sarcasm - otherwise I'm disliking your every post from now on.

Wait. You agreed with my post, so it must be sarcasm. I'm confused :confused: :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

No thanks. He's already 30 years old.

Allenatore

Jan 10, 2020
Well...

I dont know why you are against it.. It is pretty obvious who is more valuable...

- - - Updated - - -

Well many players can play many positions but they arent as good in their sub-positions...
For example - Considering Vidal`s characteristics Im sure he played a few games as a forward in his career.. You can say Vidal in his prime was the best in his position but you cant say that about him functioning as a forward...

- - - Updated - - -

...and he sucs with that too

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Are you seriously saying Icunti is more valuable? This better be sarcasm - otherwise I'm disliking your every post from now on.

Wait. You agreed with my post, so it must be sarcasm. I'm confused :confused: :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

No thanks. He's already 30 years old.
Obviously sarcasm.. I said Icardi can do 1 thing while Dybala can do many...

- - - Updated - - -

...and he sucs with that too
What are you talking about.. He is one of the best dribblers in Europe...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Obviously sarcasm.. I said Icardi can do 1 thing while Dybala can do many...

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about.. He is one of the best dribblers in Europe...
You had me worried there for a second.

Don't bother with the troll. He's 13 years old. He should probably be doing homework or playing mine-craft with his E-girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)