Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Let Pjanic stay. If we wanted to make money off him, we should've done it last year.

Pjanic (Ramsey) - Bentancur (Tonali) - Pogba (Rabiot)

This should be our midfield for the next few years.
I rather we play Ramsey than Pjanic.. Also Bentancur has shown he is doing very well in Pjanic`s role while Ramsey started to show why he is important in our mid while Pogba obviously going to be a starter...
I really prefer selling Pjanic

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Honestly, I don't know if we need to cut and run on Pjanic. His value has never been lower. I think he needs to be pushed to a different role. Keep Bentancur at the middle spot and see how Pjanic performs on the left or right side. Ramsey has been particularly effective in a CM role and Rabiot had been slowly coming around before the last few games.

It's the wages of all these guys that is prohibitive. Need to move on from at least one of them if not two of Matuidi/Pjanic/Khedira.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We should plusvalenza Pjanic. I think if we played him in more attacking role, he can recover his form and make some marks ( more goals and assists) and we should get the most we can get from him

And use that money invest in Pogba and maybe Tonali. Using 4312 with

Pogba - Bentancur - Ramsey

Kulusevsky in trequartista rooe

CR7 - Dybala upfront

That if we play with 4312, we should sell Berna, Douglas Costa(great but injury prone)

Add more depth to mid and attacker. And get some freebies wing back as backup ( Meunier )

Get Pellegrini back from loan

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sucks that one of Ronaldos last top seasons is ruined by a virus. For him, it probably means no chance at another top awards or even a CL trophy. I wonder how our finances will take a hit. Will we lose spending power this summer (if we had any)?

If so we are definitely going to have to plusvalenza.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is overpriced, but he is defenitely not allways injured, thats just hamster memory. Constistently played alot of games with high number of scoring for last few seasons.

But defenitely will be stupid money, and he is a bonafide top 5 striker, but not really necessary for us to sign.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Sucks that one of Ronaldos last top seasons is ruined by a virus. For him, it probably means no chance at another top awards or even a CL trophy. I wonder how our finances will take a hit. Will we lose spending power this summer (if we had any)?

If so we are definitely going to have to plusvalenza.
It is sad indeed. The virus ruined everything and we can't do anything about this. We were supposed to watch GOAT destroying everything in sight and instead there are more discussions about the virus than CR7. It was predictable tho.
Not to mention that on top of that virus on our bench we also have this coronavirus situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)