Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus will sign Amiens youngster Félix Nzouango Bikien - The 17-year-old is set to join the Juve Primavera team. [RMC]

@Mark

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Boom. Thread ready like woah...

- - - Updated - - -

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
@LiquidPLP ; @pavluska ; @Kopanja

Needed probably not, but plusvalenza definitely. Ronaldo would be best used at important games from now on. If you want him breaking down small teams, defending for their life - his stats and health might take a turn for the worst.

I think G. Jesus needs more freedom with the ball. Similar to what our forwards had with Allegri. With Pep he has to pass his way to goal. I would love to see him playing a direct game. Sure Aguero is better, but Jesus can surprise people. If anything, I think he is stagnating with Pep.

Why would City want Costa? Well their game makes wingers effectively forwards, so they can play a winger on top and it sometimes improves their speed. They don't use a ball-holding forward and had to adapt to Aguero's game.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Inter are in advanced talks to sign Achraf Hakimi. He wants to leave Real Madrid to be a starter - Inter have contacted Real and the player has accepted to listen their bid. He’s the first target as right back for Antonio Conte. @SkySport

We should be all over this guy.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Inter are in advanced talks to sign Achraf Hakimi. He wants to leave Real Madrid to be a starter - Inter have contacted Real and the player has accepted to listen their bid. He’s the first target as right back for Antonio Conte. @SkySport

The reported transfer fee is 40m. It's a bit high.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not really one I wanted at Juve, good wing back but a bit suspect defensively.

- - - Updated - - -

nah he's not a right back, rather have Ricardo Pereira by a country mile.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007

fucking hell, thats disturbing

that kid is really good

i suppose he will arrive with buyback clause, but still...

we need full backs as well

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Damn

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
A striker who scored 20+ goals is very much needed. Huge reason why we're so blunt is because every one of our 'strikers' spends more time outside the box than in it.
Also Higuain wants to return to Argentina..
G.J? Id take him for a reasonable fee.
D.C will be great for City
Win win situation if you ask me

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012

Can't believe that..shocked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)