Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's sad because Lacazette with is technique could be perfect target man for Ronaldo like Benzema was in real.
Richarlison as the new Mandzukic strong with great work rate, and Leao is failllure at Milan but I find that he has great potential fast and powerful .
Can't say I've ever been laca's biggest fan. Even at lyon i thought he lacked conviction at times and it seems to be the same at arsenal. I really don't think he is for us.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Looks like Tici finally woke up, hes made consecutive good decisions with kulusevski and Arthur.

To do list now: find a 9, another mid, and a RB. Sell Rabiot, De Sciglio, one of Berna/Costa, Rugani, and maybe Matuidi. Terminate Higuain and Khedira. I’m guessing we’re stuck with Danilo, but sell him too if you can. Bring back Pelligrini to backup Sandro.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Looks like Tici finally woke up, hes made consecutive good decisions with kulusevski and Arthur.

To do list now: find a 9, another mid, and a RB. Sell Rabiot, De Sciglio, one of Berna/Costa, Rugani, and maybe Matuidi. Terminate Higuain and Khedira. I’m guessing we’re stuck with Danilo, but sell him too if you can.
wait did Demiral and De ligt not count?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Unfortunately the only way we could sell Cancelo (and we had to) was to get Danilo in exchange, I don't think it was ever Paratici's intention to want him

tbh I like Ramsey I wouldn't discount him as a bad move
I don’t hate Ramsey but he still gets paid more than everyone not named Ronaldo, de Ligt, and Higuain. The production isnt where it needs to be and the durability issues are real.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
We are working on a Costa for Gab Jesus swap similar operations to Arthur that will benefit both clubs financially

Agresti and momblano confirms the interest is very much still there

Oh boy now I'm excited!
Too good to be true. Agresti said we are interested and that’s it, the part of a swap deal involving Costa is all Momblano so I doubt it’s true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)