Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

They're probably keeping him.

I know he's disliked around here, but he's the only WC striker in circulation. Yes he's a cunt, but he's also fearless and unfazed and we could do with a few more of those than goody-goodies who give up whenever they feel like it.
I'm sure there will be some of those who didn't want him here will also moan by the end of the next transfer window as to why we didn't sign him

- - - Updated - - -

I want Boga. Dude is awesome. Having Costa, Kulu and Boga as wingers would look very good! Offload Berna, useless player.
Get Ferran Torres

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
that price is a steal tbh. So much better than going for overpaid oldies like Willian.

Tici, just go for it.
i read somewhere that chelsea had a buyback option for him at 8M euros. 8m, and they still declined. did even english clubs completely run out of their liquidity?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Boga is 23 and exciting. Worth a closer look imo. Much better to look towards him than 32yo Willian.

For as much as stats are worth, Boga is by some distance the player with the most successful dribbles in Serie A per match with 4.4. The next is Castrovilli from midfield with 3.2. Costa in his best season had 3.4.

Fast, great dribbler, and very young, he can be a good replacement for Costa. Preferentially seems to play on the left side as well, but can do both. Kulusevski favors the right or center. These two seem like worth a good try for wing options, particularly if we fail with Chiesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)