Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Wonder if we can swap Jorginho and Emerson For Rabiot and Ramsey.
Why tho

- - - Updated - - -

According to L'équipe TV, Inda has agreed with two clubs, PSG and Juventus for a transaction worth 60 million euros. The French media specifies that Icunti would give preference to Juve, who would be ready to offer a salary of 12 million euros annually.

12M :think:

May 4, 2020
Sell Sandro and buy Alphonso Davies. Future best LB in the world. Disgrace how fast a d strong he is.(i know it is not going to happen)

60 mil for Icardi is disgrace.

Buy Adama Traore for 60 to give us speed in this slow and old team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Chelsea is really not taking the option on Boga? I'm a Costa nut hugger but sell him immediately and replace him with Boga. What a no-brainer sitting there for us at our feeder club Sassuolo.
No get ferran torres over boga that's a no brainer

- - - Updated - - -

btw if van de Beek is available for around 50/60m YOU GET HIM!
Das it...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's not trash but they seem to be really insistent on him and I it's strange that they're willing to trade Arthur for him, especially with all this talk of their financial troubles due to aging and injury-prone players on high wages.

They have De Jong and Busquets for CDM, so I don't see why they need him.
If pjanic plays in a more advanced role hes far more effective than arthur so if that's the idea I can see why barca want pjanic and why Arthur actually is a better fit for us

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I call BS on the salary. Why would we be willing to give that limited one dimensional douchecunt a higher salary than Dybala (clearly the better and more accomplished player) while at the same time asking Pogba to take a paycut? :boh: :confusing:

Also, Icunti won't even be the 5th best player on our team, so he shouldn't be commanding anywhere near that salary.

If Tumorous Tootsie goes through with this, no amount of Badass ass kissing his idol would atone for it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Basically a top player in Pjanic and 10 expendable depth players or young trade pieces we dont need.

I'm ok with all of them going, Pjanic with the condition of uf we only improve midfield after, and not just another lateral or downgrade.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Basically a top player in Pjanic and 10 expendable depth players or young trade pieces we dont need.

I'm ok with all of them going, Pjanic with the condition of uf we only improve midfield after, and not just another lateral or downgrade.
pjanic is pretty hard to replace though. i wouldn't even try, just play bentancur there, and spend finally on quality box to box players. spending this summer will be a hard task...

also, a quality 9 should be a priority. getting milik for the rumored 50m just to save higuain's salary for a year, then spend a fortune on haaland in a year makes no sense. wouldn't be an issue if milik was a top stiker, but he isn't.

pellegrini was overpriced at first place, no way we can plusvalenza him. and selling both him and mds leaves us with 2 fullbacks, so some investment would be needed for those positions. if only we could find a new caceres who can play on either flanks...

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

They're probably keeping him.

I know he's disliked around here, but he's the only WC striker in circulation. Yes he's a cunt, but he's also fearless and unfazed and we could do with a few more of those than goody-goodies who give up whenever they feel like it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Icunti. Toxic player. He belongs in that circus with that clown Neymar.

As for that squad of players Tootsie wants to sell, I wish him the best of luck - it won't be easy. That's a solid/decent squad though. They could probably challenge for a EL spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)