Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Fati? He is very good but also overrated since he wont have the freedom he needs and at his age Barca and Ajax are the most suited teams for his development.
That being said Pjanic is done here and if we can get Fati who can also double his price or get sold easily - Id be all for it but we still need a star CM and a winger forward type unless Kulusevski proves his worth.
If only we could get Werner - He will fit like a glove and would compliment CR7

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This kid has 5 goals in 24 matches for their senior club? And he is just 17. I thought that maybe they were talking about Barca's B team. Oh my.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I really doubt Barca would give up one of the hottest young talents in the world for 30 y.o. Miralem.

Why does Barca want Pjanic so badly anyway?
This is barca we are talking about. Bartomeu is literally the most retarded barca president ever, they've literally not signed 1 good player whos turned out successful for some time now.
I mean they signed braithwaite and kpb ffs :lol:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Chelsea is really not taking the option on Boga? I'm a Costa nut hugger but sell him immediately and replace him with Boga. What a no-brainer sitting there for us at our feeder club Sassuolo.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Chelsea is really not taking the option on Boga? I'm a Costa nut hugger but sell him immediately and replace him with Boga. What a no-brainer sitting there for us at our feeder club Sassuolo.
And supposedly he would cost around 20m, but I don't think he would be too eager to join us and might prefer a Roma/Napoli tier club, and similarily, we might consider him too raw and redundant with Klu (Unfinished article playing in the attacking positions).

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
One man's trash...?
He's not trash but they seem to be really insistent on him and I it's strange that they're willing to trade Arthur for him, especially with all this talk of their financial troubles due to aging and injury-prone players on high wages.

They have De Jong and Busquets for CDM, so I don't see why they need him.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He's not trash but they seem to be really insistent on him and I it's strange that they're willing to trade Arthur for him, especially with all this talk of their financial troubles due to aging and injury-prone players on high wages.

They have De Jong and Busquets for CDM, so I don't see why they need him.
He won't play CDM for them, simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)