Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Reportedly Manchester want Sandro or Demiral to consider a player+fee deal for Pogba.
I would definitely never consider losing Demiral, but would you do it for Sandro? I mean Emerson Palmeri (You know it’s him don’t fight it)+Pogba or Sandro+Another midfielder?

I would keep Sandro if the LCM is one of Aouar or Van de Beek, otherwise I would unfortunately sacrifice Sandro.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ansu Fati part of Pjanic swap?
By Football Italia staff

Barcelona are trying to push Arthur Melo towards Juventus as part of the Miralem Pjanic deal, while the Bianconeri ask after Ansu Fati.
The exchange would already have been done by now were it not for Arthur’s refusal to leave Camp Nou, claim multiple sources in Italy and Spain.
The Brazilian continues to reject any transfer, which is said to be frustrating the Blaugrana.
While they are attempting to push Arthur towards accepting the exit, according to Tuttosport, Juve are looking at other alternatives.
Fichajes.net come up with the intriguing option of Ansu Fati going to Turin in exchange for Pjanic to Barcelona.
The 17-year-old can play in Maurizio Sarri’s preferred 4-3-3 formation and is said to be eager for more playing time than he currently gets in Spain.
He scored five goals in 24 competitive games this season, but his contract only runs to June 2022.

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
By Football Italia staff
EPA.png

Barcelona are trying to push Arthur Melo towards Juventus as part of the Miralem Pjanic deal, while the Bianconeri ask after Ansu Fati.
The exchange would already have been done by now were it not for Arthur’s refusal to leave Camp Nou, claim multiple sources in Italy and Spain.
The Brazilian continues to reject any transfer, which is said to be frustrating the Blaugrana.
While they are attempting to push Arthur towards accepting the exit, according to Tuttosport, Juve are looking at other alternatives.
Fichajes.net come up with the intriguing option of Ansu Fati going to Turin in exchange for Pjanic to Barcelona.
The 17-year-old can play in Maurizio Sarri’s preferred 4-3-3 formation and is said to be eager for more playing time than he currently gets in Spain.
He scored five goals in 24 competitive games this season, but his contract only runs to June 2022.

- - - Updated - - -

Great player btw I would accept this swap in a heartbeat

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
By Football Italia staff
EPA.png

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici gonna bitchslap Barca into giving him to us.

For free.

Without getting Pjanic or money in return.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I'm going to wait for all the major leagues to end, that's when you'll see who's been hit the worst by COVID. Also, Man City out of the CL is going to hurt them, players in their prime will want out. Maybe KDB will be Pogba-expensive but I'd take someone like Mahrez. Furthermore, Sandro is a world class LB, getting a replacement won't be easy unless we do some mad shit like we did when Zidane left.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I'm going to wait for all the major leagues to end, that's when you'll see who's been hit the worst by COVID. Also, Man City out of the CL is going to hurt them, players in their prime will want out. Maybe KDB will be Pogba-expensive but I'd take someone like Mahrez. Furthermore, Sandro is a world class LB, getting a replacement won't be easy unless we do some mad shit like we did when Zidane left.
Why would we need Mahrez? Id rather take Bernardo Silva if there is a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)