Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This is by far the worst summer to be selling, unless you dealing with Newcastle under new ownership
and it should be the best summer for buying - but unless we sell, we can't do that either. and we have a worryingly ageing squad, some players should be replaced. gonna be an interesting summer, i expect brainfarts left and right.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Honestly but if this guy Arthur doesn't want to join us and is literally forced, we should stay away. It's not a good sign. We're not Manchester United who only sign players who reluctantly end up playing there by shoving money down their throats. Focus on players who want to be here.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I've decided we should buy 3 mids.

Pogba, Tonali and van de Beek. :stuckup:
Where is the go fund me page for this? I shall donate $20.

- - - Updated - - -

Timo Werner > Icardi

YAY or NAY?
You know my answer :D

- - - Updated - - -

How much can we get for Pjanic, Rabiot and Bernardeschi?
Probably 80 million :boh: :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

not impossible if we sell dybala, de ligt, demiral, ronaldo and sandro wisely :fab3:

:snoop:
We might as well disband the club then :p

Last edited:
May 4, 2020
This media is shit who reported that arthur father said yes to juve move...Just when his mother said that he is happy in Barca.
Italian media is so shit that is seems like 10 year old kid is writing it.

At least we have prove from his mother twitter that she said it.
Where is tuttosport prove?

Some fat cunt that finished good college and journalist is writing shit that comes to his mind because of lack imagination and sport events.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
This media is shit who reported that arthur father said yes to juve move...Just when his mother said that he is happy in Barca.

Some fat cunt that finished good college and journalist is writing shit that comes to his mind because of lack imagination and sport events.
Zach?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Da fuck are you?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,833

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006

43 out of your 49 posts so far are about how Arthur is not joining us.

Are you sure you are not a butthurt Barca fan? Because no one bar you gives a shit if he comes or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)