Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (104 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Apparently Arthur said no officially to both clubs, deals off for him but they still want Pjanic, we have a new target now and someones been making some calls

r7sxowxtzgb9g90xof86.jpg

We can dream

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
even so, with Willian set to leave they are leaving themselves somewhat short
Fat Frank might well delve into the yute again, but also (pre-Covid) they had two years worth of transfer funds they could use, so they will probably replace Wilian with an expensive, established player.

Not just Willian but also Pedro is out of contract, I'm pretty sure they will sign a high profile winger. They can have Douglas Costa for Kanté.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Apparently Arthur said no officially to both clubs, deals off for him but they still want Pjanic, we have a new target now and someones been making some calls

r7sxowxtzgb9g90xof86.jpg

We can dream
Barfan butthurt levels would be off the charts. Not happening though.

Unless Barfa really do have sweeping financial problems....hmmm.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

r7sxowxtzgb9g90xof86.jpg

We can dream
Lol...
Barca are not that stupid..
De Jong Pogba - only Kante is missing from my personal midfield pick...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I meant reasonable sum and not their imaginary figures.m
like I said, Valencia will be keen to sell, probably looking at around 30-40 mill given the current climate too

- - - Updated - - -

Fat Frank might well delve into the yute again, but also (pre-Covid) they had two years worth of transfer funds they could use, so they will probably replace Wilian with an expensive, established player.

Not just Willian but also Pedro is out of contract, I'm pretty sure they will sign a high profile winger. They can have Douglas Costa for Kanté.
:tuttosport:

throw in khedira for their troubles too

I think will depend on their final league position, potentially missing out on CL football will have a knock on effect on the type of players they can attract

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Boga? Considering the price mentioned he is a steal as he is definitely a 50m player right now..
Could be a good option.
Based on what?
He is a decent winger in a Sasuolo team.
Who knows if he can handle the pressure of big teams.
In this market I think something close to 20 mil is more accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)