Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah. Mombly just wants some attention.
"Surprising wink from de Jong's entourage to Juve" :lol: fml this really is a new low for mombly, even by his standards, not even de culo was this bad

- - - Updated - - -

supplies.gif

a wink :rofl:
Just saw that tweet too :lol:

Defo calls for this gif to be in display

Attachments

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Based on what?
He is a decent winger in a Sasuolo team.
Who knows if he can handle the pressure of big teams.
In this market I think something close to 20 mil is more accurate.
This is why all those links pop out.. He is much better than the usual 20m player...

- - - Updated - - -

We wont pay it..
As for Valencia's wish? Im not that sure as they could ask for that sum in a year..

- - - Updated - - -

supplies.gif

a wink :rofl:
Not a chance...

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Gaetano D’Agostino: Juventus Are Chance Of Lifetime

The playmaker is desperate to join the Old Lady and reveals that new boss Ciro Ferrara winked at him at Coverciano

"He winked at me before leaving the Nazionale’s training camp,” confessed D’Agostino.

“I don’t know what it meant, but…”

Never forget....

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I mean, he's an upgrade to DC and Bernardeschi but that's still not good enough for you probably. Actually i think he's leaving for a much bigger club this summer. He's had really good games for Bremen.
Rashica better than D.Costa , i'm not sure even if he is better than B33 , dude had some good games for Bremen , but he was average and underperformed for Kosovo , he isn't good enough for Juve .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Gaetano D’Agostino: Juventus Are Chance Of Lifetime

The playmaker is desperate to join the Old Lady and reveals that new boss Ciro Ferrara winked at him at Coverciano

"He winked at me before leaving the Nazionale’s training camp,” confessed D’Agostino.

“I don’t know what it meant, but…”

Never forget....
Remember how thirsty folks around here were for us to sign this guy

fun times

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
De Jong is possible, of course, but very, very unlikely. In order for that to happen, there has to be an even bigger scandal at the top in Barca, new President with new people, new promises and of course, new flashy signings, and with that there has to be some departures.

It is obvious that they want Neymar back for some time, that's a hell of a money, the alleged new President could also promise them KDB for example, a high profile player rated by everyone - a top player, along with some top player in defence, since they have close to zero of those there...

De Jong is someone that can generate some money, but it is extremely stupid if they actually consider selling him. What is also extremely stupid is their interest in DeSciglio or even choosing a player like Pjanic for the heart of their midfield, it makes some sense, but it would be very underwhelming to me if I was a Barca glory hunter. Mire is intelligent player, of course, but I doubt that he can make more than 10-12 games at his absolute best in one season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)