Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
I am not realistic Juve will ever get Haaland. I think his next destination is PL , then Real Madrid.

His numbers are insane, but it seems like every year they (BVB) have some players that go crazy with goals and assists.
Even Paco Alcacer was looking great there.

They play yolo all the time. There is plenty of space, all fast players with decent finishing could go combined 20 goals and assists per season.

I am not saying he is not good, all I wanna say is it is complete different league then Seria A where is not much space.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Would people like Lorenzo Pellegrini? Juve is linked to him again. His release clause is 30m, payable in two tranches.

There are rumors of exchange but I doubt Roma would take Juve's jarboni for him. They surely consider him nontransferable.
Let them consider him non transferable, he is at the level of our depth players at his very best. Wouldn't move the needle at all. I lf I'm getting a Roma player its Zaniolo and no one else.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh shit. Loool. That's a tough one.

Molinaro, Sturaro, Miccoli, Baiocco, Paramatti, Porrini, Motta, O'Neill, Bachini, Iaquinta and Jorge Martinez all deserve a mention.
Why would dislike Iaquinta? Solid servant. Or Miccoli, besides his gimp ways, he was a nice player to try to fit in, just didnt work out.

Lol Oneill wasnt here long enough to dislike.

Paramatti and porrini I couldn't stand tho.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Keep pushing Pogba. Fuck Rakibitch and Fagjinho.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would dislike Iaquinta? Solid servant. Or Miccoli, besides his gimp ways, he was a nice player to try to fit in, just didnt work out.

Lol Oneill wasnt here long enough to dislike.

Paramatti and porrini I couldn't stand tho.
Miccoli was a smug little cunt who didn't accomplish much with us. Iaquinta was solid early on but then became an insufferable leechfuck - it was the management's fault for giving him that money.

I never liked Inzaghi either - the terminally offside matchstick was a nuisance.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Jorginho is great but not a Pjanic replacement, I'd love Tonali to take Pjanic's spot.
Jorginho is more suited as the DM in Sarri's possession game than Pjanic imo. Tonali isn't the type of player who keeps possession and keeps the ball moving with short passes, he'd more be a mezzala here I think

- - - Updated - - -

Richarlison ? I find him interesting : physical player, great workrate, and good technically. He looks like a more gifted Mandzukic.
Not familiar with him

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Jorginho is not an upgrade, and he wouldn't really improve us that much. Like I said, we need a much better marquee signing in midfield. He's a good player, but he's also a very limited player. If/Once Sarri leaves, we'll be stuck with him because there's no guarantee the next coach will utilize him effectively.

I want to have a team of quality individuals who'd fit any system and impose themselves regardless of coaches, tactics and formations. Jorginho just isn't that kind of player. I also don't think he's better than Pjanic or Bentancur, so no thanks.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Jorginho is not an upgrade, and he wouldn't really improve us that much. Like I said, we need a much better marquee signing in midfield. He's a good player, but he's also a very limited player. If/Once Sarri leaves, we'll be stuck with him because there's no guarantee the next coach will utilize him effectively.

I want to have a team of quality individuals who'd fit any system and impose themselves regardless of coaches, tactics and formations. Jorginho just isn't that kind of player. I also don't think he's better than Pjanic or Bentancur, so no thanks.
Yeah Jorginho alone wouldn't be enough obviously. Pogba is probably out of reach unfortunately. Realistically I can see it being Jorginho plus Tonali, which would still leave us without a world class midfielder, but I doubt we're gonna spending much cash this summer (along with everyone else)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Should move away from DLP system it was nice and all with Pirlo none others are as gifted to sacrifice our pressing, we also fucked pjanic trying to turn him into one where he shoulda played more advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)