Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
Why are we so desperate to sell so many players if we arent going to buy? 1 mid and 1 forward should go but other than that its not that much extra on the player front. Also Perin needs to go but hes hurt. The rest is just a plus or to bring in a top player(Neymar is my guess)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
lol meanwhile in inda
lukaku 80 mil. 9.5 salary
naingolan free loan cagliari
sensi 50 or 55 when ndombele went for 62?
icardi up in the air

beppe sure knows what he is doing ,screams of competence
Am with you in this , Marotta is a joke with Inter :ratcafe: ... hope he continues like this ...

You didnt mention Alexis :barza:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
lol meanwhile in inda
lukaku 80 mil. 9.5 salary
naingolan free loan cagliari
sensi 50 or 55 when ndombele went for 62?
icardi up in the air

beppe sure knows what he is doing ,screams of competence
Maybe his support staff there are a bunch of dolts? You can't deny that Beppe was really successful here, and Beppe-less management in Juve has 5 extra players and can't offload any of them.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Am with you in this , Marotta is a joke with Inter :ratcafe: ... hope he continues like this ...

You didnt mention Alexis :barza:
Maybe his support staff there are a bunch of dolts? You can't deny that Beppe was really successful here, and Beppe-less management in Juve has 5 extra players and can't offload any of them.
they can't sell them because of their huge wages+ old players
i can say that this is the fault of beppe but let's say they are all to blame
also in case of lukaku ,that is a beppe special 26 year old player 5 yers 9.5 milion. he practicaly signed him for life because no one is going to be dumb enough to give him that if he underperforms.

didn't mention sanchez because it isn't done yet
he is also trying to offload dalbert to nice or fiorentina(for biraghi) but dalbert is refusing to move.

i can understand the nostalgy but come one, beppe isn't some kind of mastermind and paratici some noob(this guy pulled demiral out of knowhere)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
they can't sell them because of their huge wages+ old players
i can say that this is the fault of beppe but let's say they are all to blame
also in case of lukaku ,that is a beppe special 26 year old player 5 yers 9.5 milion. he practicaly signed him for life because no one is going to be dumb enough to give him that if he underperforms.

didn't mention sanchez because it isn't done yet
he is also trying to offload dalbert to nice or fiorentina(for biraghi) but dalbert is refusing to move.

i can understand the nostalgy but come one, beppe isn't some kind of mastermind and paratici some noob(this guy pulled demiral out of knowhere)
Rugani is not old, and he got contract renewals twice in past 9 months. You can argue that selling old guys on high wages is tough, but not being able to sell ANY of them is surely not good. By the way didn't Paratici try to swap Lukaku and Dybala?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Rugani is not old, and he got contract renewals twice in past 9 months. You can argue that selling old guys on high wages is tough, but not being able to sell ANY of them is surely not good. By the way didn't Paratici try to swap Lukaku and Dybala?
maybe, who knows in case of lukaku.you can also make a case that we made inda pay extra for him cause they offered only 65 until rumors that we were close to him. give me your impresion if we paid 80 mil. for lukaku and gave him 9.5 mil. without selling dybala.would you consider it a good move?

so how would you make them leave if they don't want to?
remeber khedira , matuidi, higuain, mandzukic had offers , but they refused to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Report: Roma drop Rugani interest
By Football Italia staff

Roma have definitively dropped their attempts to negotiate a deal for Juventus defender Daniele Rugani, it’s reported.
There had been talk already of the Giallorossi pumping the brakes on the move,as Juve wanted €24m plus youth team players Alessio Riccardi and Zan Celar.
However, that would’ve taken the value of the transfer to around €40m rather than the original €30m.
Sportitalia claim Roma offered €10m plus the two youth players and no more.
Riccardi showed on Instagram that he was not prepared to leave the Lupi and now transfer expert Alfredo Pedulla claims the whole deal has been scrapped.
Negotiations broke down definitively and Juve must find someone else to take the Italy international centre-back, who is surplus to requirements.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
How can you only blame paratici and not Marotta our transfer policy has more less remained the same invest heavily in one player sign freebies and sell one key player every season

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
How can you only blame paratici and not Marotta our transfer policy has more less remained the same invest heavily in one player sign freebies and sell one key player every season
I'm comparing 2 sets of management people. We're still after freebies no? That part hasn't changed. Call it what you want but having 5 extra players a week before the end of transfer window is not normal.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I'm comparing 2 sets of management people. We're still after freebies no? That part hasn't changed. Call it what you want but having 5 extra players a week before the end of transfer window is not normal.
It is three extra players Rugani Matuidi and Mandzukic we have tried everything but they have refused every offer and Roma offer for Rugani is a joke 10 million euros plus two primavera players fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)