Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
maybe, who knows in case of lukaku.you can also make a case that we made inda pay extra for him cause they offered only 65 until rumors that we were close to him. give me your impresion if we paid 80 mil. for lukaku and gave him 9.5 mil. without selling dybala.would you consider it a good move?

so how would you make them leave if they don't want to?
remeber khedira , matuidi, higuain, mandzukic had offers , but they refused to leave.
Do you seriously believe that whole Dybala Lukaku story was just to make Inter pay more? Come on! We tried to sell him to Spurs only a couple of days later. It's really easy to put the blame on the players, but I can't find any other top club in this situation and that tells me "players refused to leave" is not the whole story.

Jun 6, 2015
Why did Paratici/Neddy/Agnelli extend the contracts of Khedira, Mandzo and Rugani just recently if they want them gone? Doesn't really send the "we don't want you anymore" signal to the player.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Do you seriously believe that whole Dybala Lukaku story was just to make Inter pay more? Come on! We tried to sell him to Spurs only a couple of days later. It's really easy to put the blame on the players, but I can't find any other top club in this situation and that tells me "players refused to leave" is not the whole story.
I don't believe anything. All is just speculation, until dybala or paratici says otherwise.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He got rid of both Perisic and Radja. I think we all know where the problems lie with Icardi.
Naingolan dry loan
Perisic 5 mil. With option for 20.
He hasn't gotten rid of anybody, not even that scrub dalbert wants to leave
Also he signed the greatest jabroni of all time for free next year.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
He got rid of both Perisic and Radja. I think we all know where the problems lie with Icardi.
The conclusion is that you can't sell for more than the highest bid. I really don't understand people who expect Paratici to sell our current deadwood for 30mln each. If there are no satisfying offers now let's wait till January when there will be desperate clubs due to poor performance or injuries.

Jun 6, 2015
Facts? :)
Quote official sources please.
Momblano had facts also and look where he is now.
If you can't differentiate between Mombly's bs and reliable reports from both Italy and England then there isn't much I can do for you. You've yourself seen how Dybala has been this summer. If you don't want to believe in it fine, but it is absolutely certain that we tried to sell Dybi to England.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Wages off the table and don't have to worry about unnecessary friction, that's more than we can claim.
They paid 36 mil. for radja. That's almost like sending higuain to sampdoria for free.
In case of perishit seems like a good deal, but if he doesn't perform his value drops another 10, if Bayern doesn't take up the option.

- - - Updated - - -

If you can't differentiate between Mombly's bs and reliable reports from both Italy and England then there isn't much I can do for you. You've yourself seen how Dybala has been this summer. If you don't want to believe in it fine, but it is absolutely certain that we tried to sell Dybi to England.
Reliable reports.
They said dybala to totenham is done, next is off , done againg, image rights off again and finally that totenham bid only 60 after bidding 70.
Where is the real story from all these reliable sources.

Jun 6, 2015
The conclusion is that you can't sell for more than the highest bid. I really don't understand people who expect Paratici to sell our current deadwood for 30mln each. If there are no satisfying offers now let's wait till January when there will be desperate clubs due to poor performance or injuries.
True. Mandzo, Sami and Matuidi don't have much value left on the market. You need to take a bad deal if you really want to get rid of them. Just like Inter did with Radja and Perisic. I doubt we'll see better offers in January either though.

- - - Updated - - -

They paid 36 mil. for radja. That's almost like sending higuain to sampdoria for free.
In case of perishit seems like a good deal, but if he doesn't perform his value drops another 10, if Bayern doesn't take up the option.

- - - Updated - - -

Reliable reports.
They said dybala to totenham is done, next is off , done againg, image rights off again and finally that totenham bid only 60 after bidding 70.
Where is the real story from all these reliable sources.
I'm not gonna go along playing dumb with you on this Dybi thing. You can google yourself and go over the saga again if you didn't quite grasp it on the first time. Of course you are also free to blindly believe what you want if that's more convenient for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)