Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I read somewhere that these sell on clauses can be worked around by loan+obligation deals with a heavy loan fee.
Im pretty sure it would cause a lawsuit which they will win...

- - - Updated - - -

As I said yesterday, a 4-3-3 with DC-Icardi-CR7 is better than a 4-3-1-2 with Lautaro-Paulo-Lukaku? Without any doubt? DC is way incosistent, have been for a while and only work for 6 months, Icardi is a one dimentional player with a lot of personal issues around the field.... I can keep going: Pipa can't even score in friendlies anymore, wasn't good enough for mIlan nor Chelsea, Berna is so far a one wonder game kid after two years here, Pereire is just Pereira so it would only be CR7
Lautaro isnt Messi
Lukaku is still the same player non of us wanted..
Dybala is good

D.C could be more effective but he can do amazing things and a very good player
Icardi as I always said is a pure scorer but dont expect many assists from him
CR7 - CR7 nothing more to add...

Serious injuries / team not adapting to new style are the only two things that can make us not win again

I find it funny that after the whole Lukaku is not a footballer movement here now people are afraid of how good he is...

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Paratici: "Demral is our player & he has the most offers on the market." [Gazzetta]

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici: "Khedira is a great player, He will stay with us & the same goes for Matuidi." [Gazzetta]

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If khedira and matuidi are staying who are we going offload?
Rugani and maybe one or both of Mandzu and Higgy and thats it. Paratici already said yesterday that we had 1-2 players not included in the CL squad in the past, so he got his excuse. If we sell both Mandzu and Higgy we will add icardi and then cut Bentancur from CL squad

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So basically Mandzukic might go to Bayern , Rugani might go to Monaco/Roma and all the rest are going to remain because they refuse to get sold..

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Can someone explain how a club of our size can get things so wrong in the transfer window? They can act like it’s all under control all they want but it’s clear they are panicking and probably going to sell anyone we get offers for

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Haha totally could. But probably they’d get sued. Who knows what judge would rule but technically sounds like a good work around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apparently Spurs bought Lo Celso by a 19m loan fee and 41m obligation. Real Betis had to pay some percentage of the sale to PSG, so the total sum that they had to pay was reduced this way.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
The remaining 4 should get the lichtsteiner treatment.. only get to play serie A and Coppa..

They'll leave next year..

Also: this should be a huge red flag for everyone at our club.. focus on HG players and this problem won't happen again in the future

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Matudi will be a free agent next year. With all these free players we signed in past few years someone running down their contract was always bound to happen.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Paratici: "Demral is our player & he has the most offers on the market." [Gazzetta]

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici: "Khedira is a great player, He will stay with us & the same goes for Matuidi." [Gazzetta]
I can already see it: we are building a nice attack from the back, the ball is moving really fast, we're still combining, Sarri is happy, fans are proud with the new Juve concept of football, Agnelli is smiling, our players have already reached the opposition goal and when the ball is 12-13 meters from the goal Matuidi delivers it to the opposition.

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Im pretty sure it would cause a lawsuit which they will win...

- - - Updated - - -

Lautaro isnt Messi
Lukaku is still the same player non of us wanted..
Dybala is good

D.C could be more effective but he can do amazing things and a very good player
Icardi as I always said is a pure scorer but dont expect many assists from him
CR7 - CR7 nothing more to add...

Serious injuries / team not adapting to new style are the only two things that can make us not win again

I find it funny that after the whole Lukaku is not a footballer movement here now people are afraid of how good he is...
Noone is afraid of Lukaku, my point is a swap between Paulo and Icardi is a terrible idea and there r so many people here supporting that and I just don't get it

An attack with CR7-Paulo-DC or a 4-3-1-2 with Ramsey behind Paulo and CR7 is way better and those whom are thinking in Pipa as our main CF for real are just out of their minds. He may works as a bench option but his salary is too big for that

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Can someone explain how a club of our size can get things so wrong in the transfer window? They can act like it’s all under control all they want but it’s clear they are panicking and probably going to sell anyone we get offers for
We have always had hands tied approach if we use the same treatment that inter did for Icardi than most of these players will leave on their own will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)